Custom Map: 1 2 3 4 Corners

Started by AutoPost, April 28, 2010, 12:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map: 1 2 3 4 Corners

Author: peter

Desc:
A map of all things. This map is one I hope you enjoy, and look forward to any polite feedback.

There is no specific way to do this one, but a hint would be to start top right.

Toaster

So, I finish the map after starting in the bottom left corner... THEN I read the Hint! Serves me right not to read everyhing. A Long Slog, and different.. I enjoyed it! Thanks for the effort!

Vexsin

Capn Trey

Great map, I posted a slow time but loved fighting for it!

peter

Thank you for your nice comments, it does encourage me that I am not making maps that people hate.

I try to make maps that are playable in many different ways, without being so simple they are finished in seconds.   :)  This map has a little bit of everything in it, and while being a little complicated it is not one where it needs a specific plan to win.

Maybe I could have made the maze part shorter, in hindsight, as that part takes more time than the other corners.  But, it looked good at the time. hahaha 

Not sure what my next map will be, as I am trying out several ideas at the moment.  Any suggestions would be helpful.  Let me know which type of maps you prefer and I will see what I can do.

RaW mEaT

Again that was a fun map looking forward to beat my score. Keep it up and look for my new map in the future.

UpperKEES

Great map; well designed! :) Should have played it a long time ago....
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

peter

Quote from: UpperKEES on June 11, 2010, 01:31:50 AM
Great map; well designed! :) Should have played it a long time ago....

Thank you, at least you played it, even if it did take you some time to find it. lol

fridge

good map, really but I "cheated" at the end...used bridging to get last totem  :-\