Custom Map: Bored To Death

Started by AutoPost, July 15, 2010, 02:42:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Von

God.. Been playing for 30 minutes. Just got out the the computer screen then I am disconnected from my blasters for a sec while building connector and I start hearing explosions. O CRAP MY BLASTERS! I give.

fridge

Did it  ;D. This is crazy. You have to know, that emitters have also a special ability...

UpperKEES

Wow! Nice Job! 8) And a great time.... ;)

I honestly hadn't thought someone else besides Fisherck and me would be able to finish this one as well. Congrats! :)
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Ebon Heart

I'm trying it... and I'm bound determined to fight around here! lol. If I don't well, I still have everything set up to get the artifact in time, then fly the city where it needs to go.
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!

UpperKEES

Ebon Heart

I'm gonna try again later... I tried to move the city down, and lost connection to all my stuff for a moment, enough for the bottom blasters to be overwhelmed, then my city to be destroyed as I tried to move thor back, hoping to save it. gah.

llljjj

Damn! I had a totem, but I forgot to artefact!  :(

UpperKEES

Quote from: llljjj on August 07, 2011, 06:45:41 AM
Damn! I had a totem, but I forgot to artefact!  :(

Oh, but then you were already done for 50%! Just pick up that artifact quickly.... ;)

llljjj

Can you tell me how to get the artifact? I thought about it. I can get other than to relay the position emmiters? Or go under emmiters?

UpperKEES

Quote from: llljjj on August 07, 2011, 07:28:19 AM
Can you tell me how to get the artifact? I thought about it. I can get other than to relay the position emmiters? Or go under emmiters?

You're pretty close, but I'm not going to reveal more than what has already been written in the other comments. "Take a walk in the park" would actually be the best suggestion I can give you.... :P

Ebon Heart

I think this map would be possible to beat before the Big timer if nit for that stupid artifact.

UpperKEES

Quote from: Ebon Heart on August 07, 2011, 07:58:45 AM
I think this map would be possible to beat before the Big timer if nit for that stupid artifact.

I'm sure it would be. In fact it would only take about 20 seconds to fly Odin City to the totem and charge it.... ;D

Ebon Heart

Quote from: UpperKEES on August 07, 2011, 08:00:37 AM
Quote from: Ebon Heart on August 07, 2011, 07:58:45 AM

I'm sure it would be. In fact it would only take about 20 seconds to fly Odin City to the totem and charge it.... ;D
I mean fighting through...

llljjj

We can finish the round before the 9987 seconds of the game?

UpperKEES