Part 1 - Training Day
Part 2 - Hyper Tower
Part 3 - Power Supply
Part 4 - Split Decision
Part 5 - Hyper Tower Takeback
Part 6 - Viscosity Engine
Part 7 - AC Bomb
Part 8 - Starvation

I have also created a Play As Creeper template that you can get here: Play As Creeper Template

Hubs

I'm working on a brand new PAC series. Will be complete with story line and tutorial mission. First map will be up in a few days!

Hubs

The first Arc Eternal Redemption map is out...go check it out! It mainly a training mission, so if you're new to PAC maps, this will be a great starter for you. In this series of map you will take the role of a loki hive commander and re-take the worlds reclaimed by Abraxis. Each map will follow the style of the original campaign mission. Hope you all enjoy!

Hubs

Well...sorry about not posting new maps lately. My Mac took a dump and I have a new one coming early next week. I'll cure my PAC itch soon :)

I've got another map fully planned out for my Arc Eternal Redemption series and a space battle station PAC map. Should be up by the end of the year.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Hubs

My new battle station map is up...check it out here!

Hubs

Arc Eternal Redemption: Hyper Tower is out! Check it out here! This is part two of this PAC series.

I've added a new tower called the Hyper Spore Tower. It sucks in creeper to build itselft, then sucks in creeper to convert it to spores that shoot randomly all over the map. The more creeper you give it the faster it shoots out spores.

If you want to use it in your map, download the map and use the CustomInhibitor.crpl script.  You'll need the two image files as well. I plan on using it again in future maps, so all feedback is welcome!

Hubs

Update map list iwth two latest maps: parts 7 and 8