time filter bug

Started by jem, February 28, 2010, 08:11:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jem

i clicked the time filter on 0-5 min and there came many maps from 6-9 minutes. when i clicked 5-10 minutes filter there came 12-19 maps. thats a bug
remember to play my maps. maps from the player jem! http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=jem

knucracker

The time shown on the map is the average time.  The time filter is currently for the best time.  So if you look at 0-5min you will see maps that can be done in 0-5min, but you may see that the maps average is actually 8 min.

Note, I'll probably switch the filter to look at the average time later today.  The average times look pretty reasonable for most maps.

[update]
I just changed the map card to show both the best time and the average time.  The filter still works on the best time currently.

Capn Trey

Love the filter! Are more filters coming?

I'd like one for aveage time and difficulty rating.

UpperKEES

Today I clicked on the '0-5 min' filter. Three pages show up. When I click on the '3' at the bottom to go to the third page, I end up at page three of all maps (12 pages). The page numbers on the top work fine.
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

knucracker

Karsten75

I noticed another buglet. If you filter by map author, then regardless of how many maps the author has, the screen always says 1 Custom Maps.

Now this is wrong in two ways. :)

1) there are more than one map, and 2)  if there was only one map, it should not use plural.  :P

Karsten75

To bump my own post. I see Virgil fixed this. Gracias.