Custom Map: Washington Mountains

Started by AutoPost, June 18, 2010, 03:31:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map: Washington Mountains

Author: Katamoran

Desc:
Oh no! The creepers have spread to earth! They have landed on mountain peaks in mid-Washington state, in the US! Hold them back enough to return power to the totems hidden in the valleys.

Katamoran

For some reason, this map had all text deleted, it looks like. Anyway, the name is Washington Mountains, and I am it's creator; Katamoran. It's pretty strange. I don't know what kind of glitch occurred, but if the KC moderators could fix it, that would be great. Thanks. Also, it also appears it's setting is on Trivial, when it should really be on Medium.

Ugh, of course it had to happen to my map, too. I know I inserted information though, as I do every map. I wonder why it might have happened? As for the level, it appears to be fine, except for the name it starts out with. Just rename it to anything, but be sure to put the .cwm on the end.

UpperKEES

Yep, I see. This has happened one time before. All texts were visible in the Approval Tool, so it was uploaded fine. I'll ask Virgil to correct it (I don't have direct access to the database). Sorry for the inconvenience.
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

knucracker

Not sure what happened with the database insert.  I have manually corrected the info for this map in the top post as well as in the download section.

Toaster

Almost didn't play this one because the elevations were so hard to see and it was quite tedious at times, but after a while it got a little better. I remember a map a while ago that was based on the photograph of a leaf that was dificult as well.  Don't remember who did that one. Anyway, Good map despite the visual difficulty.

Fisherck

I made that map, it was called Leaf Crevice . Despite some visual difficulty, I think that it is still worth using pictures as backgrounds for maps, because of change in scenery for each map.
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps
Quote from: Sqaz on August 28, 2011, 02:49:35 PM
The comments are here to comment, dare to use them.