Main Menu

CRPL

Started by chikenR, July 09, 2022, 12:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chikenR

Hi guys. Can someone please make me a script which acts like a meso pyramid, creating a shield, but producing creeper instead of AC and working when touched by creeper? It's gonna be super useful for me.
loves OMORI af

teknotiss

Quote from: chikenR on July 09, 2022, 12:51:29 PM
Hi guys. Can someone please make me a script which acts like a meso pyramid, creating a shield, but producing creeper instead of AC and working when touched by creeper? It's gonna be super useful for me.

for some reason (user cannot receive personal messages: never seen this error before...) i cannot reply to your message dude.

anyway, i don't know how to do that sorry, but perhaps some of our expert coders can help out a bit!

i will ask a couple of likely persons...  8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

GoodMorning

The trickiest thing here is actually in the images, and deciding how powerful it will have to be - when it turns on, you'll end up with a flickering effect when it pushes that Creeper away.

I'd suggest copying the script from Meso and replacing the ammo-related code with something like:

CurrentCoords GetCreeper 0 gt if
    GetGameTimeFrames 30 add ->OperateUntil
endif

GetGameTimeFrames <-OperateUntil lt if
    # The usual "is this on" code
#etc
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.