knucracker

Chanson

And you thought you’d never play Chanson again…

12 Responses

Page 1 of 1
  1. Hellcat_destroyer
    Hellcat_destroyer April 3, 2020 at 8:44 pm |

2. Cameron Oliver
    Cameron Oliver April 3, 2020 at 8:55 pm |

Absolutely loving watching and keeping up with your CW4 adventures and hard work. Can’t wait to actually get hand on with it myself!

3. Chris
    Chris April 4, 2020 at 3:24 am |

That’s a lucky kid ! wish I was beta testing such a great game as I was growing up!

4. The_Mell
    The_Mell April 4, 2020 at 3:45 am |

Bye!
    And i hope to hear from you again. 🙂

5. Skellitor301
    Skellitor301 April 6, 2020 at 9:41 am |

God I wish this game was available to play, even in its current state it looks so much fun!

6. 4xC
    4xC April 7, 2020 at 4:13 pm |

Ah, Chanson; a timeless classic with heavy artillery.

Nothing much more satisfying than knowing you got the big boys on your side.

7. WrongExperiment
    WrongExperiment April 8, 2020 at 4:47 am |

Any day now… Would be great if the next time i came to the page i could finally buy this game

8. Sander Bouwhuis
    Sander Bouwhuis April 9, 2020 at 1:17 pm |

Great to see you take time to spend time with your kid. I think 90% of dads out there (including me) has never spend this much time with their kids 24/7.

9. Lucian Wischik
    Lucian Wischik April 14, 2020 at 5:19 pm |

When you fire a projectile (big bertha, or mortar) – does it explode at the point where it hits the ground? or at the point where it hits creeper?

For instance, if you hadn’t yet gotten rid of most of the creeper around your big bertha and it fired, would it have hit the wall of creeper surrounding it?

10. Robert Knight
    Robert Knight May 6, 2020 at 8:49 pm |

Loved the video!! I enjoy playing all the Creeper World games as well as Particle Fleet. They have provided years of entertainment. Nice progress on CW4, can’t wait to play it!

11. Roy
    Roy May 8, 2020 at 7:50 am |

Looking forward to it! Creeper World is the only game I’ve been playing consistently since the first one came out. Was that ? 10 years ago?

12. Kharnellius
    Kharnellius May 24, 2020 at 7:29 pm |

I’m assuming this will change, but the tail of the spores completely disappearing on impact looks odd. The tail should persist the same amount of time it is in the game world as when the spore is still present (alive).