Conan the BarbarianMediumMedium
Total RecallLargeHigh
The 6th DaySmallHigh
Collateral DamageSmallMedium
Raw DealLargeMedium
We have become the creeper...

Lord_Farin

Thank you for the quick post. However, the tool does not recognize it   :(

EDIT: Dragging the table to the tool and dropping on the mission list *does* work  ;D
Behold, Nexus! Looketh skywards, for thy obliteration thence nighs, my foul enemy!

thepenguin

Quote from: Lord_Farin on August 15, 2011, 07:42:40 AM
Thank you for the quick post. However, the tool does not recognize it   :(

EDIT: Dragging the table to the tool and dropping on the mission list *does* work  ;D

fixed, I think

Evil Roc

Yes it works now. Thanks thepenguin for posting it for me, USA time zone is a bit far from me so I have hard times being online at Sunday midnight or close :)
Good luck all with the maps, I think some of them are reasonably interesting without being unreasonably hard for this kind of event.

TonyP2000

Awesome theme!

I am definitely going to try this one out.
Vote Tony!

Katra

Power. Power! I must have more POWER!

Zaggy

Quote from: xing on August 16, 2011, 01:49:42 PM
Total Recall = ouch :(
This was a surprisingly difficult map, but I found it kinda fun.  I've only attempted it once.

I want to talk about it, but the contest is still going on!  Oh well.

3x high-HP drones, 4x 4M+ emitters, not much building area (not as much as other random maps, anyway), and fields that move creep to the breakable terrain makes for a challenging map.

Evil Roc

On a positive side you have an ample time to build up and prepare; also a possibility to choose where to face the outbreak :)

Evil Roc

Tournament Results

RankPlayerTotal Score
1.jlog60330
2.Katra58368
3.RichieRich46189*
4.TonyP200035307*
5.Zaggy34796*
6.xing30564*
7.mopa4224468*
8.Measure12055*
9.Lord_Farin11628*
10.Simon11338*
11.pixlepix10742*

* Did not finish all maps.

Apparently not so much interest to this round and I can see even less to next now keeping in mind map editor is out and so is a bunch of nice custom maps :)

thepenguin

mopa42

Quote from: Evil Roc on August 22, 2011, 02:05:29 PM
Apparently not so much interest to this round and I can see even less to next now keeping in mind map editor is out and so is a bunch of nice custom maps :)

I've been playing with the custom maps a little, but with the fall semester starting soon I didn't have enough time to play all maps this week. (And total recall beat me up the first two times I tried it).

TonyP2000

I was forth without trying?  :o
Wow, I wonder what would happen if I actually beat more then three maps... 
Vote Tony!

Evil Roc

Well I am sorry if Total Recall seemed bad. I had tried all maps myself before finalizing the choice (naturally I had some room to choose from as Arny has way more than 5 movies ;)) and it seemed quite fun to me and just reasonably challenging enough to make it not an easy-without-much-thinking-win.

jlog

Ooops, sorry I didn't see that I was the winner, I just assumed people would end up beating me but I guess the map editor came to my rescue by keeping them busy.  I'm out of town for another week but if someone wants to post another contest instead of me go right ahead.  If not I'll see you all in the custom maps :-)