Custom Map: The War, Part 3: Besieged

Started by AutoPost, August 31, 2010, 05:32:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map: The War, Part 3: Besieged

Author: Michionlion

Desc:
Part 3 of my Saga 'The War'.
I would also like to give some credit to Pyxis_GeeK, Who's Caldra 2 gave me the super idea that turned into this.
Also head over to my forum thread, news and other stuff are posted there.

Scores and comments are Liked Very Much.

Blaze

Karsten75

Would it have killed you to provide speed tech? :(

Michionlion

Find the Feedback and Storyline forum HERE.

And Mission 4 is HERE.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Michionlion

and no, it wouldin't have killed me, but i explain why somewhere...  I forget probly try the link above
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Timwi

Karsten75, I'm honestly not really sure what your problem is. :) It is up to the author to define the map, and if you don't like it, you don't have to play it. You could actually just edit the map to allow speed and play that instead, but of course it would be a different map. I think this map is an interesting challenge as is, and it has certainly taught me something important about the game which I didn't know as you saw in our earlier discussion :)

Fisherck

The only problem, is that you have to play a map to decide whether or not you like one. :P You can't just look at a map and say "I do not like this one". Of course each map has a difficulty, and an opinion rating, but it's hard to tell.
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps
Quote from: Sqaz on August 28, 2011, 02:49:35 PM
The comments are here to comment, dare to use them.

Karsten75

Quote from: Timwi on September 01, 2010, 09:10:39 PM
Karsten75, I'm honestly not really sure what your problem is. :) It is up to the author to define the map, and if you don't like it, you don't have to play it. You could actually just edit the map to allow speed and play that instead, but of course it would be a different map. I think this map is an interesting challenge as is, and it has certainly taught me something important about the game which I didn't know as you saw in our earlier discussion :)

It's like I go to a restaurant and order a dish.  The cook doesn't put salt in the meal. Of course I could salt the meal, but there's no salt on the table. I could take the meal to my home and put salt on it there, but that ruins the restaurant experience.  I think the meal might have been excellent, but you know what? I'm not going back even if the cook says he'll put salt in the next dish.

Michionlion

well, its your dision wether or not you play it
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Katra

I just flew a fleet of blasters across to take the ridge.  ;)
Power. Power! I must have more POWER!

Infinius

Hey I have a problem... I connect an artefact and the tab with text... I can off it...  :-\ Can somebody help pls?  ??? :o

Michionlion

you mean can't?  never happened to me... post a pic in the support forum and see what they say.
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

UpperKEES

Quote from: Infinius on November 27, 2010, 06:09:53 PM
Hey I have a problem... I connect an artefact and the tab with text... I can off it...  :-\ Can somebody help pls?  ??? :o

Do you have the latest version?
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Michionlion

- Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!