Custom Map: The War, Part 2: A New Threat

Started by AutoPost, August 29, 2010, 10:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map: The War, Part 2: A New Threat

Author: Michionlion

Desc:
My second map. Part 2 of the ongoing saga "The War".

I like comments, any and all.

Michionlion

Find the Feedback and Storyline forum HERE.

And Mission 3 is HERE
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Karsten75

Quote from: Michionlion on August 29, 2010, 01:28:05 PM
Find the Feedback and Storyline forum HERE.

And Mission 2 is HERE. :)

Have you clicked on your links? Especially the 2nd one?  Redundant much?

Sqaz

Nice map, especially since it's only your second one, very tactical, however I never build any SAMS, and never saw the upper right emitter working, and it would also be nice if you had given the speed tech, as the packet flow was going very slow at the end.

But in total a very nice terrain map.

Michionlion

the Upper right emitter is to start in 500 seconds.
I didn't think anyone could finish that fast.  but, apparintly, I was wrong.
I didn't want to give out too many techs because then you have to use stratagy more then just strength (it wouldn't of fit in the story too).  But yes, it did get annoying later on.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Katra

Power. Power! I must have more POWER!

Michionlion

i (think i) know it is pretty much imposible to do without building sams

EDIT: just looking back on my maps... how stupid could i be to say this when somebody just said they didn't build sams?
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

DethbyIT

K75 - I really like that quote you use as a tag line:
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some battle"

Michionlion,
Very nice.
I dropped several seconds here and there, but will try to replay it at some point.
IMO, "Medium" is exactly right for difficulty - with high marks for enjoyment.
dbit

Michionlion

thanks, dbit. yes, this is deffenitly one of my better maps (not to say the others are bad).
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!