Custom Map: Inca Temple

Started by AutoPost, July 28, 2010, 07:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map: Inca Temple

Author: MadMag

Desc:
This is my third map, and this map I'm pretty pleased with. Hope you enjoy it as much I did.

Karsten75

Three things:

1. Nice figuring out how to embed your custom image in the header post! :)

2. Great perspective! The starting position appears really, really high above the plain.

3. For $26.3 billion I'd have expected to fight a bit harder... ;)

Note: For all those planning to imbed larger images of their maps. Please use the following code to make your image size fit in the normal thread without needing scrolling:

[img width=640 height=480]
http://h.imagehost.org/0266/IncaTemple.jpg
[/img]

The height and width attributes can be adjusted to give a good fit. I found that the above seems to be "standard" and will yield this image:

Leaving out one of the two (height or width) will allow proportional scaling as my example above.

SPIFFEN

The grapich looks nice on the thumbnail , but the big picture really show how nice the graphics really is =)
PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
My maps : http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=SPIFFEN
How to make links

MadMag

@Karsten75

Thanks for the height and width attributes.

PHOENIX79

snowmaker (JM)

Timwi

Why did you swap the width and height to be the wrong way around?

Karsten75

Quote from: Timwi on July 29, 2010, 03:36:07 PM
Why did you swap the width and height to be the wrong way around?

PEBCAK... no other reason... :(

UpperKEES

Very nice map with great graphics! I love the way you used the textures and would certainly like to play more of these. I wouldn't mind however if you made them a little harder.... Keep this up!
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

snowmaker (JM)

Quote from: UpperKEES on July 29, 2010, 07:09:59 PM
Very nice map with great graphics! I love the way you used the textures and would certainly like to play more of these. I wouldn't mind however if you made them a little harder.... Keep this up!

I agree with the hardness level.  ;D

MadMag

I started to play this game for just 2 weeks ago, so I don't know the levels easy to expert quite well yet.. I guess I think my maps are harder than they actualy are because I'm still a noob :)

I will make them better and harder after I have learned the game tactics a little better :)

UpperKEES

I understand. I'm glad you joined the forums and started making maps!
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

snowmaker (JM)

Quote from: MadMag on July 30, 2010, 05:00:07 AM
I started to play this game for just 2 weeks ago, so I don't know the levels easy to expert quite well yet.. I guess I think my maps are harder than they actualy are because I'm still a noob :)

I will make them better and harder after I have learned the game tactics a little better :)

I can't wait  :)

Sauffaus

I really like this map... Finally someone else, who make truly custom graphics :)

@MadMag: Well done!

Karsten75

Quote from: Sauffaus on August 01, 2010, 10:28:57 AM
I really like this map... Finally someone else, who make truly custom graphics :)

@MadMag: Well done!

Welcome back!