Custom Map: Beta Kleenex 3

Started by AutoPost, June 28, 2010, 10:18:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map: Beta Kleenex 3

Author: Toaster

Desc:
You've landed on Beta Kleenex 3. Wipe up the creeper and get out!

UpperKEES

Hey Toaster,

Nice to see that one of the most frequent players of CW is also making maps now! The 3 I've seen till now all look pretty cool. :)

For this one: when you have the totems this close together you might want to lock Odin City. Placing the totems a little further apart would even be better. I managed to charge them with a fraction of a second left before OC would have exploded.

Keep it up! I'm on to your second map now.
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Mare

Toaster, that was a good map. Hey upper kees, how the hell did I use the same method as you but somehow you are faster by 4 sec?

I played the map first the hard way, by fighting my way through it, its fun whether you fight or not, either way you do it, GREAT MAP!!
Lying is an Art Form, to succeed, some truth most be woven into the fabric of deception -Anonymous
If you want something done then do it yourself, if you can't,then ask someone to do it for you, making sure to compensate later. If you cannot do that, then you're better off doing nothing at all -Me

Toaster

Thanks for the comments, I really appreciate it! I waited a long time and played a lot of maps before trying my hand. I like the terrain maps, and it seems like there aren't very many of those lately.

I was sure you could not power up all three totems the way you did. I will look at this harder in the future. Thanks again!

UpperKEES

Quote from: Mare on July 02, 2010, 09:10:29 AM
Hey upper kees, how the hell did I use the same method as you but somehow you are faster by 4 sec?

I am fast! ;)

Quote from: Toaster on July 02, 2010, 09:54:22 AM
I like the terrain maps, and it seems like there aren't very many of those lately.

Don't tell it to others, but I prefer 'normal' terrain maps myself as well. ;) The reason I don't create too many of them (I guess you can only consider my geographical maps being terrain maps) is that I wanted to make something else for a change. Maybe nice to know that I'll release a new geographical map tonight. :)

I don't like maps that just have a few squares or steps, whether they're hard or easy. It just doesn't stimulate my senses as these maps hardly ever offer 'surprises'.

Completely unrelated: Yeah, we just scored against Brazil!!! ;D
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview