Custom Map: Fraud

Started by AutoPost, June 15, 2010, 02:49:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map: Fraud

Author: Karsten75

Desc:
Groucho Marx famously said "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member. "

All I can say about this map is that I would not care to play a map like this.

snowmaker (JM)

It was an interesting map even after making a big mistake, by not moving sooner  :) Maybe I'll try later and lower my score.

UpperKEES

What did you say yesterday about getting the same score/time as Leap of Faith? ;)

I really love it what you did, very original! :)

A month ago I was thinking about the same thing: making a map that was completely different than what you could see, even with initially locked weapons that were part of the background. ;D I was gonna call it "The Map Maker", but I figured it would upset people more than enjoy them. I guess I was wrong, because you created a very nice map, especially because of the combination with Leap of Faith. This makes it much better than what I would have done.

I can recommend anybody to play both of them.

Thanks Karsten!

PS: if you think I'm giving away too much with this post, please let me know and I'll remove it.
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Karsten75

Ha Kees, you got 1 second less than on my other map!  :D  Nicely planned, I think.

And no, I don't mind if the cat comes out of the bag.

UpperKEES

It should have been about 15-20 seconds faster, but I pushed too fast and lost a collector twice.
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Toaster

Karsten75, you are a sick and twisted person.... keep up the good work.