Weekly 5-Map Tournament -- Cool Elements

Started by deety42, June 11, 2012, 03:12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deety42

My son and I had some fun deciding which elements were "coolest."  Some were rejected because they created boring maps.  One isotope is included because the map was better than the element alone.   Enjoy...

Cool Elements

Map Name:Size:Complexity:
Hg-MercuryMediumMedium
Uuo-UnunoctiumSmallLow
K-PotassiumLargeLow
Bi-BismuthLargeMedium
C Carbon 14LargeHigh

A few useful links:
All Tournaments
Code Map Scoreboard
Tournament Score Tool

Wheatmidge

you aren't allowed to have two maps of the same size and complexity. So Potasium or Carbon must be changed.

deety42

Thanks Wheatmidge.  Everyone, please note that the table has been changed.

deety42

Hi folks.  Here is a little after mid-week total.  I will be out of town until Monday morning, so if someone can post Sunday night, that would be wonderful.  Thanks.
Tournament Results

RankPlayerTotal Score
1.dt4256813
2.Katra55585
3.ctuna55029
4.UoADeadeye42647*
5.Wheatmidge35990*

* Did not finish all maps.

deety42

Okay.  Back in town.  Here's the latest list.  I realized I didn't put an ending time...but it should have been last night.  I suppose we can give it one more week or just declare Wheatmidge the winner.  Anyone have any preferences?
Tournament Results

RankPlayerTotal Score
1.Wheatmidge56961
2.dt4256813
3.ctuna55809
4.Katra55585
5.UoADeadeye52129
6.inept_celt49854
7.Ekira8429656*

* Did not finish all maps.

ctuna

I think the ending times are understood - I'd give it to Wheatmidge and move on.

deety42

Okay...go for it Wheatmidge...Congratulations!

deety42

Okay, folks.  In the absence of a reply by Wheatmidge, I'm unsure of what to do.  I don't want to drop the ball on this...suggestions?

J

Rule 7 on the main tournament topic
7. if a new tournament is not posted on monday before midnight (forum time), I (TP) will supply a tournament before noon (forum time) on tuesday, in the event that no tournament is created by noon (forum time) on tuesday, anyone can create the next week's tournament

deety42

Thanks, I'm posting one, so that we can keep things going...