V-Power [CPack] V1.3.3

Vertu · 532

Vertu

V-Power [CPack] V1.3.3
on: February 22, 2022, 10:59:16 pm
I find the energy system in Creeper World to be vvveerrryyy simple (which is a good thing, like, really, really, good thing).
We can also add units that generate energy and we can manage how they do that... Well.. How about taking that to the next level?

I present you with an ENTIRE POWER-GRID separate to the vanilla one. The V-Grid.
The aim of the V-Grid is to make power management a bit more "interesting" in a sense of a late game rather than having more land, more reactors or miners... ERNs... ect. The V-Grid is an infrastructure that the more you develop, the more energy you will get out of it.

Think of it as an advanced way to get power that isn't giga-complicated (if you pay attention to the tool-tips at all). I will give a run-down of all basics you need to know for this CPack.
-All units are found in the STRUC build tab.-

V-Grid:
(click to show/hide)

V-Reactor:
(click to show/hide)

V-Rod:
(click to show/hide)

V-Capacitor:
(click to show/hide)

[Highly probable that the V-Storage will be moved here too].

Current version: 1.3.3
« Last Edit: April 09, 2022, 06:32:50 pm by Vertu »

Life isn't fair because we say it isn't. Not because it is unfair. In fact, it is so fair we want to say it isn't and do.

Vertu

V1.3.0 Update
Reply #1 on: March 22, 2022, 09:04:46 pm
1.3.0 Lethal bug fix.
Fixed a lethal bug where the V-Reactor will be hard-locked from a false negative scenario that would perpetuate until some kind of recompile. This can be witnessed consistently after finalizing a map with active V-Reactors. After finalizing, the V-Reactors will enter this hard-locked state.
This has now been fixed.

Life isn't fair because we say it isn't. Not because it is unfair. In fact, it is so fair we want to say it isn't and do.