-->Update 0497 Patch File<--
This update includes all of the changes from previous updates.
To install this patch, you must already have Creeper World 2 installed. Then just download the patch file and double click to run. The patch will be applied and the game will start.
Changes in Update 0497:
- Press "I" to toggle showing the top information bar. Useful on maps that put things on the top row.
- Fixed bug that could cause loss of game preferences and data if persisted game data exceeded 64k.
Changes in Update 0439:
- Show Time/Score box on custom missions screen.
- Show time/score (or not played) above maps in the in-game browser.
- Added connect/disconnect control for weapons (allows firing, but stops requesting packets).
- Allow G and B to scroll map.
- Allow Shift-C and Shift-V to quick save/load map.
- Move the "Formation Movement" text indicator up into the status bar and change it to say "Formation Move" (to better fit).
- Show an indicator on a blaster reflecting what fire mode it is in.
- Minor bug fixes
Changes in Update 0363:
- Turbo and Slow modes!
- Formation movement (press 'F' to toggle).
- Option to turn off confirmation dialog for tech purchases.
- Auto check for updates on game start (can be disabled).
- Bug fixes
Changes in Update 0343:
- Pressing and holding "R" turns off terrain rendering. Very useful for finding entombed Creeper!
- Bug fixes
Changes in Update 0337:
- Fixed infinite recursion in Nexus explosion.
Changes in Update 0336:
- Support anti-creeper emitting emitters.
- Optimize map loading times.
- Show an indicator of decayable terrain in info box.
- Show the egg value that a drones is carrying in info box.
- Show creeper density in blue in item viewer when hovering over an emitter.
- When generating a screen shot, only show phantom indicator when necessary.
- Fix bug in loading some small percentage of save games.
Changes in Update 0327:
- Enhancements to the My Maps page.
- Can now jump from a map directly to the online page for that custom map.
- Drones can now carry optional Creeper/Anti-Creeper 'egg' payloads!
- Pressing "N" while the game is paused will now advance the game by one frame.
- Numerous little bug fixes and window handling enhancments.
Changes in Update 0307:
- Custom Maps: Browse and download an ever growing collection of custom maps.
- Custom Tiles: Support custom tiles for extreme custom map graphics.
- Custom Characters: Make your own stories with your own characters.
- In Game Browser: Browse for new custom maps right in the game.
- Map Editor: Download the free map editor and make your own maps.
Changes in Update 0244:
- Code Maps: Type in a phrase of your choosing and play the map.
- Maker Vacuum Mode: Collect Anti-Creeper and turn it back into ore.
- Maker Charge Mode: Produce Anti-Creeper and store it in a local tank.
- Maker 'Burst' feature: Instantly dump Anti-Creeper in the local tank.
- Unit group key asignments (ctrl-# to assign and shift-# to recall).
- Gravity and Build direction on screen indicators.
- Various little bug fixes and graphical tweaks.