Custom Map #243: ETF13: The Creeper Sun

Started by AutoPost, September 26, 2011, 09:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #243: ETF13: The Creeper Sun

Author: eighttailedfox

Desc:
EightTailedFox Mission 13: The Creeper Sun You greatest challenge yet awaits your ship. A mass of creeper unlike anything ever encountered. The Creeper Sun Faux Nexus. You'll have to use all you skill and talent to wipe out this star.

DethbyIT

Another barn-burner - thanks ETF.
I will definitely have to go back in there and have some more fun - great concept.

Thanks,
dbit

eighttailedfox

ETF14 is in the finalization stages. I'm hoping to get it on the upload list tomorrow if time permits.

Here is an extra dialogue from the story between ETF13: The Creeper Sun and ETF14: Big Blue

QuoteIets Revy: My dear daughter, Revy. I am but an old man now. I do not have long to live. My fight ends here. But it is not the end my daughter. My clone shall take on my work. In hopes that we can put an end to this madness. Once and for all. Please forgive me. After all I've said, I still don't know if the choices I made were the right ones. But if you ever come across one of my clones. Please give your answer to him. He has all my memories. My feelings. My regrets. If you do have it in your heart to forgive me. Please be a daughter to him. Goodbye.

snowmaker (JM)

You are definitely doing a good job with your maps! Keep them coming  :)

eighttailedfox

Quote from: snowmaker (JM) on October 02, 2011, 11:24:11 AM
You are definitely doing a good job with your maps! Keep them coming  :)

The funny thing is. This map was suppose to have sun flares. But by the time I had put it on the upload list, I put it aside. I may come back to add them, but I wouldn't count on it.

burguertime

Quote from: eighttailedfox on October 02, 2011, 02:42:52 PMThis map was suppose to have sun flares.

I missed something like that. Because Your build zone is not challenged or threatened.
Don't make a slog just because. Be like Master Mapmaker SPIFFEN:
Quote from: themaskedcrusader on October 05, 2010, 05:09:33 PM
(...)Difficulty is subjective. (...)
SPIFFEN chooses to rate each map as trivial because they believe that the difficulty of the map depends on the capability of the player.
BAD RATING: MEASUREMENT OF MAP HARDNESS.
Quote from: DumbCreeperGamer"Ugh, me no finish map, map too hard, ME RATE ONE.
oOga OoGa to you too.

Katra

By the time I started chucking mass salvos of conversion bombs that little AC comet was practically irrelevant.  ;D  Maybe a 2 bomb assist in a particular spot - if you launch at the right time/place.
Power. Power! I must have more POWER!