Steam?

Started by Quasar, August 08, 2009, 05:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrmcdeath

Or you could buy one of those handy dandy internet game cards from best buy or something. You can use them for alot of things that you can buy over the internet.
Life Lesson #1
When life gives you lemons make lemonade.
Life Lesson #2
Unless life also gives you sugar and a cup, your lemonades gonna suck.

Dranar

Maybe ask them for a PayPal account? I got mine through my dads paypal account.
The Reactor - The Reactor of all Reactors

Joykill

A paypal account is realy easy to set up, you dont even need  a credit card... you can send money from your own bank account (like I suppose most of us do have, even when you are underaged) to the paypal bank (read their website for more info about this). Then you can use the money you sent to paypal to buy this game, or well yeah, whatever other things you want to buy on the internet... :)

The only limitation of having a paypal accoutn without credit card is that you can only spend the money currently put on your paypal account, with a credit card linked to it, you can spend more then you currently have...

betadata

you can get a pre paid amex or visa gift card  in any drug store ie walgreen/cvs in varied amounts here $10.00 and use it for the purchase then throw it away.

SPIFFEN

Sorry but i have never heard of Steam =P

But when i buy things over the internet , i use PAYPAL .

I have never had any problems when i've used PAYPAL .

I know and heard of many problems of payment over the internet ,
so i understand your worrys .

But i recomend you to look at the PAYPAL site ,
so you can see if it's an option for you .

http://www.paypal.com
PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
My maps : http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=SPIFFEN
How to make links

Aurzel

and now back from our commercial (jk)
i've never found paypal to take more money than i have, maybe it's just my account type i dunno

Joykill

with paypal you got 2 options

1) link a credit card to it and be able to pay more then you currently have
2) no creditcard needed, just send money from your bank account to your paypal account, but then you are limited to only spending what you have on your account

Aurzel

i do have a credit card linked