Custom Map: Google chrome

Started by AutoPost, March 01, 2011, 01:33:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map: Google chrome

Author: Alex

Desc:
A hard map but very fun. You might lose the first few tries until you figure out how to start out. Very hard to cap the only emitter.

mthw2vc

What took you so long, IkeaPimp? :P

Tough cap? Agreed.
Hard map? Hardly.

Alex

Actually it is hard to beat if you don't start right. Easy if you do know how to start right. This level took ME so long because I like to dominate the whole map then charge the totems. I don't really care about score but to have fun.

fer

What took you so long, mthw2vc?  :P   ;)

Timwi

Timwi

I want to see a video of fer's time, because I'm finding it hard to see how it is possible...

Toaster

Timwi

mthw2vc, I saw your post! Did you delete it?! :-D

I've played this map a million times now, I can't believe your and fer's times are possible without cheating... (or without doing something I wasn't aware is possible...) Please post a video to prove me wrong! :)

mthw2vc

Ugh, give me some time. I'm a bit busy this whole week.

fer

How can I record a video?

Has the program some option to do it?

fridge

I agree, i can do it hardly under 4 minutes... 3:11 is impossible I think but "fer" is ultimate

Karsten75

Quote from: fer on March 03, 2011, 02:32:48 PM

How can I record a video?

Has the program some option to do it?

Use Camstudio. Free.

fer

Ok. I have a video. I did it in 3:16 this time.
I attach the video (divx codec) in a zip.

fridge

hmmm...It's strange. When I try to link the collectors I can hardly manage it with 4 Blasters in the core. It's always busting (I use a bit different strategy). Strange but may be because of waiting that the creepers flow out. I try one's more on my method.

Tried one's more. It does not work like in your vid. Even If i have 4 Blasters in the core my collector busts. That's really strange. :/

Ebon Heart

great map, I WILL figure it out eventually, but I haven't had much time. I'm trying to get one more series up before cw2 comes out.
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!