Quote from: Echo51 on March 27, 2010, 02:24:36 PM
EDIT2:
Found a way, so much fun i can have now >:D
how?
go Dutch
go Netherlands
Holland ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Echo51

Search for my topic "saved games?" then go to the folder mentionen, there is a custommaps folder in there where you drop them
Join the chat! :D
- The only echo present here...

Kamron3

Alright. This thread will officially be a "Creeper World Downloads Section" if I can get a few files that have to do with the game and aren't hacked files or anything..

_k

Kamron3

I plan on adding more maps(and they will be more accurate) very soon. When we reach around 1,500 maps I'll update it with the 1,500 maps :)

_k

DarthVader12

Is the website safe? Is the download safe? Is the site bought and managed by you?
Thanks

Karsten75

Quote from: DarthVader12 on April 11, 2010, 12:34:24 PM
Is the website safe? Is the download safe? Is the site bought and managed by you?
Thanks

Use this site (http://www.trustedsource.org/) or something similar, to check any unknown website that you plan on surfing to.

Kamron3

Yeah, my host scans for viruses regularly and I would never try to infect anyone. :)

If you need me to request, I will try to get some sort of verification.

_k

Kamron3

1,500 Maps download coming soon(and should be a lot more efficient!)

_k

zer2

i cant do them.help? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Kamron3

Quote from: zer2 on April 14, 2010, 05:41:37 PM
i cant do them.help? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

You need WinRAR to open the files.

_k

Kamron3

Creeper World - | All Maps | Download is ready!

_k

DarthVader12

I trust this website now to download the maps. :) But I am curious about what script you used to download all of them. ???

Kamron3

Quote from: DarthVader12 on April 18, 2010, 10:29:52 AM
I trust this website now to download the maps. :) But I am curious about what script you used to download all of them. ???

I'm not gonna release the script, but I did allow you all to enjoy the downloads as well. ;D

Also, it seems that not everyone wants to help out by clicking an ad ;(

_k

Kamron3

There were a few IE compatibility issues; this is now fixed.

_k

Kamron3

Map Pack is going to be updated in less than one week(preferably tomorrow, but maybe not)

Been busy with college lately...

_k