AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #10241: 145-Litle Lower Decks

Author: Rennervate
Size: 255x255

Desc:
R. aka AlexX

wenda12

Karsten75

Quote from: wenda12 on September 12, 2022, 07:02:20 PM1 h 55 and i cant save :( some things dont work

Saving of a different map worked for me. Can you please provide some additional details?

wenda12

i thinks it s only this map i save a lot of map
i have try to load auto save close it s say save but still not work

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2862464671

Karsten75

Quote from: wenda12 on September 13, 2022, 07:48:23 AMi thinks it s only this map i save a lot of map

Some more. What you show is the screenshot for saving your score at the map completion, not saving a copy of the map at a specific stage during play?

We are aware that score upload is not working right now and knucracker is looking into it. However, as far as I can  tell, saving/loading of maps are working just fine?

Edit: Score upload (and most other interactions)  with knucklecracker  server should now work fine. If not, please open a support post. I will not monitor this thread further. 

teknotiss

Quote from: Karsten75 on September 13, 2022, 09:31:01 AM
Quote from: wenda12 on September 13, 2022, 07:48:23 AMi thinks it s only this map i save a lot of map

Some more. What you show is the screenshot for saving your score at the map completion, not saving a copy of the map at a specific stage during play?

We are aware that score upload is not working right now and knucracker is looking into it. However, as far as I can  tell, saving/loading of maps are working just fine?

Edit: Score upload (and most other interactions)  with knucklecracker  server should now work fine. If not, please open a support post. I will not monitor this thread further.

just confirming score uploads are working fine for me again now.
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Kalanore

i have no idea how to progress. I tried landing in the middle and collecting all four corners but i can't find any way to survive. I also tried landing bottom left to collect bertha but no time to build up.

I just can't see it. Please advice :)

rennervate

Quote from: Kalanore on December 15, 2022, 11:40:52 AMi have no idea how to progress. I tried landing in the middle and collecting all four corners but i can't find any way to survive. I also tried landing bottom left to collect bertha but no time to build up.

i got some old screenshots

5.png4.png 
-------------------------------------------------------
aka: AlexX

rennervate

-------------------------------------------------------
aka: AlexX

Kalanore

Quote from: rennervate on December 16, 2022, 03:57:03 AM
Quote from: Kalanore on December 15, 2022, 11:40:52 AMi have no idea how to progress. I tried landing in the middle and collecting all four corners but i can't find any way to survive. I also tried landing bottom left to collect bertha but no time to build up.

i got some old screenshots

Thank you so much. I survived first 90 minutes but can't progress further. It's way too hard for me.
Thanks for helping :)