Previous topic - Next topic

F0R

Good u exacuted Flok really well

SPIFFEN

I think it would be nice if someone made an video of :

SPIFFENs Baloons

So everyone are abel to post an score to it ,
it's an party =)
PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
My maps : http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=SPIFFEN
How to make links

ontheworld

i'd want to, but i don't have a speed up program

GVS

Anyone of my maps. My personal favorites are Waterfall, and Reverse Funnel. Be careful any map without a score is impossible, oh and sanatorium is a map that takes forever for the walls to dissolve (just so u know)    ;D
Hey hey hey, if u click on the link below good things will happen for me (and maybe you too but who cares anyway) So click on it!

(^^^) shark

http://www.omgpop.com/?r=zpfy

Mare

Map: SPIFFEN'S Balloons
Author: SPIFFEN

Personal Rating: 1(Boring if you ask me)
Personal Difficulty: Trivial
Personal Thoughts: Due to the fact that school has made me go back to doing work instead of being lazy like I want to, I only have so much time to do these Walkthroughs, So From this point onward, I may or may not Make a review, instead I will just Show you directly to the walkthrough.
(NO!!!, This is not because I hate SPIFFEN'S Maps, I simply Do not Have time enough to make a huge paragraph about a map, so I will have to work based on how much time I have.Besides, His maps are fun for easy and symmetrical Battles.)

Video Walkthrough:
Lying is an Art Form, to succeed, some truth most be woven into the fabric of deception -Anonymous
If you want something done then do it yourself, if you can't,then ask someone to do it for you, making sure to compensate later. If you cannot do that, then you're better off doing nothing at all -Me

Karsten75

Quote from: Mare on September 01, 2010, 08:54:56 PM

Personal Thoughts: Due to the fact that school has made me go back to doing work instead of being lazy like I want to, I only have so much time to do these Walkthroughs, So From this point onward, I may or may not Make a review, instead I will just Show you directly to the walkthrough.
(NO!!!, This is not because I hate SPIFFEN'S Maps, I simply Do not Have time enough to make a huge paragraph about a map, so I will have to work based on how much time I have.Besides, His maps are fun for easy and symmetrical Battles.)

Video Walkthrough:

Really, your technique can do with a bit of sharpening. I'm not the top player, but even I can beat that map in DD-mode in a much shorter time.

I've noticed the same inefficiencies in other walkthroughs you have published and I'm wondering what the purpose of these walkthroughs are?

Mare

Quote from: Karsten75 on September 01, 2010, 10:14:59 PM

Video Walkthrough:

Really, your technique can do with a bit of sharpening. I'm not the top player, but even I can beat that map in DD-mode in a much shorter time.

I've noticed the same inefficiencies in other walkthroughs you have published and I'm wondering what the purpose of these walkthroughs are?
You must have never read the rules.......Basically, I don't do them the most efficient way possible on purpose. I only do it my way, the way I like, the purpose of a walkthrough is to not do it the best way possible, its to show only 1 of the many possible ways to beat a map. If you want a better way to beat the map, Experiment on your own or get advice from someone.
Lying is an Art Form, to succeed, some truth most be woven into the fabric of deception -Anonymous
If you want something done then do it yourself, if you can't,then ask someone to do it for you, making sure to compensate later. If you cannot do that, then you're better off doing nothing at all -Me

Karsten75

Quote from: Mare on September 01, 2010, 10:37:22 PM
Quote from: Karsten75 on September 01, 2010, 10:14:59 PM

Video Walkthrough:

You must have never read the rules.......Basically, I don't do them the most efficient way possible on purpose. I only do it my way, the way I like, the purpose of a walkthrough is to not do it the best way possible, its to show only 1 of the many possible ways to beat a map. If you want a better way to beat the map, Experiment on your own or get advice from someone.

So basically you're saying the walkthrough shows how not to do it, since you'll never get near the top scores following your instructions?

NNR_Alex

My input on this, there's only a few of what I'd consider 'best way to do it' walkthroughs, since some of our top players don't make a lot of vids if any at all.  It's just nice to see custom maps being beaten, namely if they are harder levels like some of upperKEES can be.  I just think these should just be called playthroughs or something like that, and state he's not playing for the best time.

Mare

Quote from: NNR_Alex on September 01, 2010, 11:36:03 PM
My input on this, there's only a few of what I'd consider 'best way to do it' walkthroughs, since some of our top players don't make a lot of vids if any at all.  It's just nice to see custom maps being beaten, namely if they are harder levels like some of upperKEES can be.  I just think these should just be called playthroughs or something like that, and state he's not playing for the best time.
Okay, this guy hits the nail on the spot, Yeah thats basically it, I don't like playing to get the best score, I play just to beat it.

SPIFFEN

Thx to both of you for the video =)
PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
My maps : http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=SPIFFEN
How to make links

Kamron3

Quote from: Karsten75 on September 01, 2010, 10:44:48 PM
So basically you're saying the walkthrough shows how not to do it, since you'll never get near the top scores following your instructions?

Yeah, and so what?

Karsten75

Quote from: Kamron3 on September 02, 2010, 08:46:34 AM

Yeah, and so what?

I'm not surprised that you don't get it.

Kamron3

Quote from: Karsten75 on September 02, 2010, 09:32:21 AM

Yeah, and so what?

I get it, but if they want to make a walkthrough then they can make a walkthrough; its pretty stupid to insult someone for wanting to help out.

GVS

Quote from: Kamron3 on September 02, 2010, 10:09:26 AM
Quote from: Karsten75 on September 02, 2010, 09:32:21 AM

Yeah, and so what?

I get it, but if they want to make a walkthrough then they can make a walkthrough; its pretty stupid to insult someone for wanting to help out.

Okay Karsten75, why don't YOU start making walkthrus of custom maps? that way YOU can have it YOUR way.
Hey hey hey, if u click on the link below good things will happen for me (and maybe you too but who cares anyway) So click on it!

(^^^) shark

http://www.omgpop.com/?r=zpfy