Started by AutoPost, January 07, 2022, 07:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2738: PAC March the Marsh! [FIXED]

Author: Vertu
Size: 350x175

andz

Vertu

Life isn't fair because we say it isn't. Not because it is unfair. In fact, it is so fair we want to say it isn't and do.

Arsoluna

Is it actually possible to kill your special fighters? I would have been sub-one hour if I hadn't been playing around trying to kill the fighters with the tactical missiles. Eventually, I just sold all seven off and replaced them with spores and bombarded for the win.

Vertu

Quote from: Arsoluna on January 08, 2022, 11:50:15 PM
Is it actually possible to kill your special fighters? I would have been sub-one hour if I hadn't been playing around trying to kill the fighters with the tactical missiles. Eventually, I just sold all seven off and replaced them with spores and bombarded for the win.
Yes but it's very difficult. The Vertu Empire is a big fan of making things that don't die even when you launch a ton of missiles at them. They spent quality time making the best armor and hull around. Also are fans of nano-repair systems so they heal 5x faster than normal units.
I do plan on adding a SAM PAC unit to be a better AA system. Going to be like 6 power but I plan to also change the VAU AIs to avoid SAMs (when low on health probably or maybe just not at all), allowing you to make protected areas like at an area you are pushing. So right now, Vertu has uncontested air/space dominance that is very hard to fight back, the most you can do is make VAUs retreat from being low on health.
Life isn't fair because we say it isn't. Not because it is unfair. In fact, it is so fair we want to say it isn't and do.

Fireball14

Hey just wanted to say, good job on this one. Much better than previous maps you made.