Started by AutoPost, December 10, 2021, 06:54:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2638: Particle Emitters

Author: Grabz
Size: 192x120

Grabz

Heya! I'm back with something new :)

I really love how this project turned out and I hope y'all like it too. I think the particles add an interesting dimension to the base CW4 experience.

Here's some tips that I learned from having tested the map many times, if you're stuck:
Spoiler
Getting shields up early can really help defend a chokepoint/frontline. If you can secure the nearby redon early, that will help a lot.
[close]
Spoiler
The crater directly north from the castle wall is a good target for mortar fire. That'll also trap a good bulk of the particles.
[close]
Spoiler
Aerial bombardment can help redirect particle movement away from you, easing up some pressure.
[close]

I recommend playing on the Steam Beta if possible, at least until the next game update, as it fixes some issues with snipers and map borders that may make the map a bit harder than intended.
For quicker response, reply to me directly at Grabz#4707 on Discord. Find me on the KC server: https://discord.gg/knucklecracker

Mr$Hyper$

Really sucks that you can't snipe the orbs that cluster in the hundreds and slowly march themselves to the walls. Rip me

ikkonoishi

Quote from: Mr$Hyper$ on December 13, 2021, 03:25:22 PM
Really sucks that you can't snipe the orbs that cluster in the hundreds and slowly march themselves to the walls. Rip me

Platform to the right and put some erned snipers to hit them at the emitter before they land.