Custom Map #2197: Mystical box madness 2. By: Hypnotic22

AutoPost · 496

AutoPost

  • Global Moderator
  • *****
    • Posts: 30134
This topic is for discussion of map #2197: Mystical box madness 2


Author: Hypnotic22
Size: 220x160



alche

  • Full Member
  • ***
    • Posts: 75
Re: Custom Map #2197: Mystical box madness 2. By: Hypnotic22
Reply #1 on: August 20, 2021, 11:25:35 pm
Well, this one was harder than the last one, took 3 tries, and a lot of quick saves and loads, and only cos on the 3rd i got a sweeper as the first big box which killed everything.
maybe add a medium box with only good loot and the incresed price system?



TrickyPlayer

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
    • Posts: 398
Re: Custom Map #2197: Mystical box madness 2. By: Hypnotic22
Reply #2 on: August 21, 2021, 01:19:00 am
Well, this one was harder than the last one, took 3 tries, and a lot of quick saves and loads, and only cos on the 3rd i got a sweeper as the first big box which killed everything.
maybe add a medium box with only good loot and the incresed price system?

Better yet, add a happy box with a happy emote figure on it. It should cost 100 to open and has 99% chance to give happy things. The 1% should generate pretty bad stuff. And add an angry box that costs 100 as well that has a 99% of bad stuff that's usually(but not always) doable to handle with a proper defence, but the 1% gives a THOR or 15-30 orbitals some other really strong thing. Could be cool maybe.

When you want an explanation for something I use in my levels, or if you want to suggest something, feel free to tell me. Just don't ask/suggest things every other day please :P


rowlet

  • Full Member
  • ***
    • Posts: 35
Re: Custom Map #2197: Mystical box madness 2. By: Hypnotic22
Reply #3 on: August 21, 2021, 03:58:54 am
How the hell do you get a greenar crystal to spawn?
Still haven't found 1 after like 10 titan and 100 mystery



alche

  • Full Member
  • ***
    • Posts: 75
Re: Custom Map #2197: Mystical box madness 2. By: Hypnotic22
Reply #4 on: August 21, 2021, 08:34:46 am
i got one on the mystery box, only one on the whole, game. previous map i got like 4. and then you have to get the miners close to it too, so...



rowlet

  • Full Member
  • ***
    • Posts: 35
Re: Custom Map #2197: Mystical box madness 2. By: Hypnotic22
Reply #5 on: August 21, 2021, 12:45:16 pm
Did end up getting one.
Honestly feel that the titan boxes are really unbalanced.
Friend boxes give you your early units. Mystery give the odder things like crystals and green refiners plus some extra units while having a slight risk that can be easily dealt with (some prep is needed but not much).
Titan just give you a few unnecessary super units (sweeper is completely useless) or destroy everything you know and love.