Custom Map #1239: Founders Industries 3.0. By: WithersChat

Started by AutoPost, April 03, 2021, 10:19:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1239: Founders Industries 3.0

Author: WithersChat
Size: 320x200

hotel2oscar

my porters keep going off wildly to a random point on the map after setting their pickup and destinations. When i do get them to cooperate they only seem to do it right once before freezing up. Am I doing something wrong?

Durikkan

Quote from: hotel2oscar on April 04, 2021, 11:15:01 AM
my porters keep going off wildly to a random point on the map after setting their pickup and destinations. When i do get them to cooperate they only seem to do it right once before freezing up. Am I doing something wrong?

There's a slightly unintuitive order to command based units in this game.  You first select a destination, then give an order that applies to that destination
I'm known as Auri in cw4.

GadgetBoy

Still can't line up assemblers and factories to hasten assembly.

flamewolf393

You need to put a tutorial on the wiki page. I have literally no freaking clue whats going on here or how to use the assemblers. The part/base makers are making the pieces, but theres no options in the assemblers to do anything and the wiki has no information on how to actually USE the buildings.

WithersChat

Quote from: flamewolf393 on May 15, 2021, 04:11:14 AM
You need to put a tutorial on the wiki page. I have literally no freaking clue whats going on here or how to use the assemblers. The part/base makers are making the pieces, but theres no options in the assemblers to do anything and the wiki has no information on how to actually USE the buildings.
The assembler just check for parts on both ends and if it's a valid recipe it destroys the parts and makes the unit.
There is no signature!

ChaosMaster130

The porters were a cool addition, but the way you give them orders was really janky.
To the point I didn't even touch rockets and just stuck with basic unit spam to win the map.

Kind of makes me wish we had some kind of basic inserter unit (the factory must grow!) that picked up the item behind it and put it in front of it for simpler automation, though you would need more space to set up bigger chains. So gotta push that creep back!
Spamming my Up+B Special since 1999!