Custom Map #9219: chronom 2021-01-21. By: bedbug

Started by AutoPost, January 21, 2021, 02:01:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #9219: chronom 2021-01-21

Author: bedbug
Size: 144x144

Desc:
Someone who is good at puzzle games perhaps will be more successful in life...

DWCW3

Are there supposed to be absorbers which just never store anti-creeper and so they get stuck soaking it in forever?

yum-forum

Quote from: DWCW3 on January 21, 2021, 10:39:33 AM
Are there supposed to be absorbers which just never store anti-creeper and so they get stuck soaking it in forever?

some absorbers absorb ONLY creeper, some absorber absorb ONLY anticreeper and some absorber (for example in green zones) absorb BOTH (creeper and anticreeper). in this game some tricky absorber you have to stop supply AC and supply creeper and after transformation into Power Tower make opposite - stop creeper and supply AC to activate Power Tower.
Good lu!
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

Riskbreaker

Quote from: DWCW3 on January 21, 2021, 10:39:33 AM

the tables have changed! this is how the creeper always feels when getting drained by our usual absorbers haha

chwooly

Brilliant map, Loved the creeper absorber,  A solid 10, At first i couldn't figure out what was going on but then I saw how powerful they were and how weak the C emitters where I realized it was a rethink of the absorber, Bravo and Well done.

Cheers
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein

Johnny Haywire

Aye, bravo & very well-done! The different absorbers do make the gameplay a bit different and enjoyable.

I also like how deep the creep can get in this map without breaking through the barriers. It was fun to let the entire map fill up to the max with creeper and then try to work against it.

Personally, I'd love for the maps to start with the creeper already at near-maximum levels but I would guess that many players would not. But it's so fun to gradually and continuously build up enough strength to overpower even the strongest emitters. Epic battle of fluid mechanics!

Fantastic job - Thanks for the map!  ;D ;D ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

yum-forum

Fresh video of my game created by Master DarkRubberNeck:

last

yum-forum

last