Custom Map #1473: Merry Christmas 2. By: FOXX

Started by AutoPost, January 02, 2020, 04:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1473: Merry Christmas 2

Author: FOXX
Size: 360x248

Desc:
Presents from Santa Clause, wow (Sorry for the delay) Scripting by Kajacx #DoubleLandEnergy #EditStruc #CanBeChallenging #Grinch #14Mins #RandomPresents

FOXX

So for the 2nd time the map is not on time but the map is finally done.
Can be challenging or pretty easy depending on the presents you get.
When i finalized i didn't get the Grinch but if you play longer then 14 minutes the Grinch will start building.

2nd Christmas map with the same Present System made by Kajacx for our 1st Christmas Themed map and Kajacx made some upgrades for the system.

Present System
Small present (From MireSpawners and Emitters) give: AmpGem, Omni, Small Energy Mine, a Small Ship  or a Particle Burst. Energy Mines dropped from small presents only last for 2 Minutes before they dissapear! Small ships are rebuildable.

Big Present (From ShipSpawner) give : 1 Medium Ship, 1 Big Ship, Emitter, Big Energy Mine.
Medium ships are rebuildable, Big are lost when destroyed.

Small Energy Mine Values - Range = 22 Amount = 3
Big Energy Mine Values - Range = 32 Amount = 6

Note - All present ships are randomly generated, so each time will be a surprise what Modules you get.
[close]

Grinch Conversations

Grinch Spawn

Oh no, it's the Grinch, and he is here to steal the Chrismas!
Enemy ribbons will now spawn stronger particles, and you will receive coal instead of small presents.

Grinch Defeated

The Grinch has been defeated. From the remains of his ship you are able to gather info on this "coal" material, and create a way to turn in into a useful energy generation.
[close]

I am considering making another (harder) version of this map if a lot of times will be under 14 minutes. (or if players like to see a harder version of this map)

Greets
FOXX & Kajacx
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS