Custom Map #1326: InGame Ship Editor Map 3. By: FOXX

Started by AutoPost, February 03, 2019, 09:04:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1326: InGame Ship Editor Map 3

Author: FOXX
Size: 362x246

Desc:
3rd Map for the InGame Ship Editor. With Custom Modules. Attention -> This Map Takes Time. #InGameEditor by GoodMorning & Kajacx #TiconDefenseRange by Stickman #EditStruc #EmergentUp ps Forum for Info

FOXX

A note -> with my Finalize runs the Siege Weapon didnt work. It works in the Editor but not in Finalized version. Spend about 4 hours to fix it but no succes. Maybe it works for you or not but i'm moving on.
Also at the end i've noticed that i forgot to delete 1 ShipSpawner, sorry for that but moving on.

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

FOXX

The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

lvdata

I got a bit confused about the weapon's name. If you mean the blue disco ball of death, then it works TOO well. I had a ship with 2 energy storage tanks and BDBOD and when I had the boss ship lined up and my energy full, I could pause the game with him in my sights, and WHILE PAUSED recharge and launch 6 or 7 BDBODs at once. Then unpause and all 7 would go after the boss at once! 

FOXX

Quote from: lvdata on February 12, 2019, 03:23:08 PM
I got a bit confused about the weapon's name. If you mean the blue disco ball of death, then it works TOO well. I had a ship with 2 energy storage tanks and BDBOD and when I had the boss ship lined up and my energy full, I could pause the game with him in my sights, and WHILE PAUSED recharge and launch 6 or 7 BDBODs at once. Then unpause and all 7 would go after the boss at once!

:) Yes thats the Siege Weapon.
Good that it works but that 'While Paused' thing shouldn't happen. My guess it's a glitch in combination with the Ingame Editor scripts but don't know for sure.
Can't remember somebody mentioning this before.
I'll see if i can fix it, thanks for the feedback.

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!