Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #6216: CSM-22 SG-18

Author: yum234
Size: 144x144

Desc:
Cornucanis Style Map. #BravoCornucanis #GoodLuck

yak

hi yum. i like your new style maps, but most of them are relatively easy and dont require much thinking. can you please make some brain teasers the way you always did?
also please dont stop making classic and especially PAC maps. you are the best map maker ever, please think about all these people who finished all your maps and now their world is empty :D

Altren

This one was a bit more challenging than others due to the fact that you can't claim negative towers. I claimed two at some point and all progress stopped, so I was forced to play on the enemy side, helping to reclaim it all the way back. I liked that "PAC" effect :)
I believe that adding more red towers on some main roads would make this maps more challenging by forcing a player to allow some parts to be corrupted back.

Thimotty

MuadDib

Okay, I'm stuck. I restarted three times, but cant get past the part on the top right. I have all the bonus towers, none of the malus. But I have just a few minutes left before the central ones get flooded despite walls.
So what am I missing ?
Thanks

yum-forum

As one of possibility you can build wall (height=9, equal to 450 terrain hight) just before flip emitter, accumulate anti-creeper and then remove wall. Quite effective.

Good luck!  :)

P.S. Maybe other players can suggest different way?
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

GoodMorning

Singularity, if you're feeling lazy or were slow/clumsy on the red tower cutoffs. (I was.)
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

MuadDib

Quote from: yum-forum
As one of possibility you can build wall (height=9, equal to 450 terrain hight) just before flip emitter, accumulate anti-creeper and then remove wall. Quite effective.
Did that several times, but it doesn't help. Oh well just some bad balancing.

yum-forum

Quote from: MuadDib on July 20, 2018, 04:42:39 AM
Quote from: yum-forum
Did that several times, but it doesn't help. Oh well just some bad balancing.

At least as GM explained singularity surely can help.
last

MuadDib

It does, but it always seems like a cheat to me :)

Anyway, love all those cornucanis maps ! :)

yum-forum

Very glad to find out this video from VideoBloger Fatman:

last

yum-forum

last