[Corporation] The United Earth Space Operations (UESO)

Started by Grand Teki, January 05, 2018, 09:09:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grand Teki

Prologue
Possibly AI (teal): -ress the done button in the configs, and the long range transmitter should be working. Test test, yes it's working.
Human (blue): Nice, do you see anything with the FTL radar?
Nah, it's still being stabilised. You don't want to imagine what just an atomic collision can do at galactic scales!
Oh well, things scale up over distance. Sometimes.
--INCOMING TRANSMISSION, ORIGIN UNKNOWN. OPENING CHANNEL FOR CONTINUOUS TALKING--

Hydraxil (purple): About time you got that transmitter working. Identify yourselves!
Why the rude tone? We're humans, the only intelligent livi-
You're not the only one. If you don't want to get into trouble, you acknowledge that.
...living beings that we know of. Who are you?
Classified.
Don't make me find it out myself.
What can you do to us? You only got your transmitter working a minute ago!
Stock up first, then inform anyone about your capabilities. Also, you're working with Loki, Hydraxil Corporation. We conside-
Consider us as an enemy? Surprise, everyone thinks the same thing.
Well, we know the originating point of the message. Nothing fancy, just spacing multiple transmitters a couple of lightseconds away, we know where it comes from. Encrypted or not. (AI, why didn't we think of this when the Protoss tried to attack us and concealing their location?)
(We're not the people like those who say "not enough 3d printers? Just make printer printers!", Teki.)
(Oh well.)
Whatever, we have the potential to destroy you many times over.
I'd like to see that.

--CHANNEL CLOSED--
Looks like we have a fight on our hands. Not with a whole fleet, but they are coming.

The more ships they send, the more we can recycle. So, what did we want to do... Yeah! Introduce to everyone!
...Did we just send this entire thing over the broadcast channel, right?

Yeah...
They'll know were not with them, at least.
[close]

Welcome to the United Earth Space Operations! Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

Purpose: To protect every living being and make their lives better.
Members: Currently one in command, only surrounded by self-programmed AI.
Capabilities: On-site unit manufacturing, material transformation (rock -> simple metals and plastics), partial understanding and relocation of benign particulate, basic FTL travel.

History
In progress, I'm busy at the time of writing this

THE UNITED EARTH SPACE OPERATION'S HISTORY

It all started with a yet another plain kid's imagination: "how can I save the world and make everyone happy?". Nothing happened, his life went on for years. Clubs, a couple of kid fights over goals if they counted or not, liking someone, all that stuff. He struggled in high school but excelled in university. Got a couple of diplomas, really good jobs that he went to by sending himself as bot replicas, and when he was 35, after 15 years of struggling and almost going bankrupt twice, he invented the semi-impossible: immortality with nanobots and robotically helped organs. He immediately bought hundreds of factories to save everyone they can from death. He was praised like a god, got the ultimate Nobel prize: "immortality". Ultimates included curing cancer as a simpler one, all the way to inventing time travel, which the UESO has worked on for the past century, getting ever so closer to the key of time bending. He discovered how to do "subatomic particle manipulation", being able to fuse, split and reconfigure atoms at will in the past months, advancing about as much with it as they did without for 5 years. Then something happened: nuclear war broke out. The UESO's first flagship, Savior MK I was done a week before. Everyone started making spaceships. 99%+ of Earth's population was in space in as little as 8 hours. In orbit, their new, primary AI said: "we should make intercepting lasers to melt all the rockets planetside to save everyone we can". Earth was saved, and since it worked as a museum for everyone: the birthplace of humanity. The entire solar system was under protection two months after to prevent anything happening there. The UESO invented FTL travel by basic spacebending. It was inefficient, requiring large amounts of energy, but it was worth it. Many things were invented and made more efficient ever since: FTL travel became an everyday thing, visiting barren planets was a free vacation option, money was dropped because everyone made their own things from basketballs to spacecraft out of literal dirt, or even air. Everyone was happy. Humanity went out to spread happiness to everyone in the Milky Way galaxy, alongside finding a strange anomaly at the border of it. It is being researched since two weeks, nothing was found out about it.

Small disclaimer: I didn't describe myself in the history of this.
[close]

IMPORTANT: I'M RESERVING THE FOLLOWING 9 POSTS!
Also, this thread is still being worked on!

TFW quarantie
I'm @Grand Teki#2977 on Discord.

Behind these googly eyes, lies an introvert.

Grand Teki

Spacecraft
Left to right, top to bottom:

Ships

Mobile HQ: Frequently used for Remote Ops on-site command.
Engineer: Lightly armored multipurpose ship.
Basic Fighter: Bratatatatatatatatata!
Rocketeer: Wooosh!
Bumper: A bit of woosh and a bit of bratatatata.
Aircraft Carrier: Old WWII model repurposed for spaceflight.
Dual Axe: Recovered GalCorp design.
Relay: Looks similar to something...
Basher: Hammer³
Quick Tanker: Because there is no ambulance in space!
Generator: Basic Remote Ops power source.
Generator 2: Advanced Remote Ops power source.
Generator 3: Large Remote Ops power source. There may be a pattern in the naming. Maybe.

Top to bottom, ring and after inside:

Fighter Squadron: Two fighters, two rocketeers and a bumper.
Barricade: Suprisingly quick for it's size.
Battlecruiser: Unforgiving blob.
Stargate: Capable of jumping all UESO vessels through it. Almost indestructible.
Frigate: Don't be fooled by this name.
Double Destroyer: Two MK7s, not much more.
[close]

Modular space station parts!

L: corridor
T: corridor
I: corridor
+: corridor
HLFc: Cap
HLFl: Left side filler for "A" series parts
HLFr: Right side filler for "A" series parts
SHDs: Small shield
SHDl: Large shield
Y: Shipyard (inside: Asteroid Miner)
ATKs1: Small gun and missile defense
ATKs2: Small MK7 defense
ATK1: Large gun and missile defense
ATK2: Large MK7 defense
SLRs: Small solar panel
SLRl: Large solar panel
[close]
[close]

All non-custom-module ships are in a zipped folder attached below!

If you have a corp, please send a "transmission"! I want to declare alliances and stuff :D
TFW quarantie

Grand Teki

Mobile Emitter

• Name: Mobile emitter
  • Module cost: 20
  • Size: 5x5
  • Ability: Essentially an emitter in a module that looks like an emitter.

Major thanks to the following people:

• Cpaca for the original "Sprayer" script;
  • FOXX for trying to figure out how (and giving me a chance) to make it work in a circle instead of half a circle;
  • My luck for not having to fiddle with the code for longer than 5 minutes to get it right.
[close]

All custom module containing ships are attached below!
TFW quarantie

Grand Teki

TFW quarantie

Grand Teki

TFW quarantie

Grand Teki

TFW quarantie

Grand Teki

TFW quarantie

Grand Teki

TFW quarantie

Grand Teki

TFW quarantie

Grand Teki

TFW quarantie

Grand Teki

--HYDRAXIL TRANSMISSION INCOMING--

Command Unit 6679 (purple from now on, Hydraxil is recolored to pink): The Hydraxil sent me to keep open a comms line with the UESO. Do not close this or face consequences.

GT: Pathetic.
AI: Are you sure it's safe?
Disabling the mic will make it safe.
Fair enough.
TFW quarantie

cpaca

Sending transmission. 

New location: Coordinates: [SHATTERED LETTERS] Rename to: UESO HQ. 

Hey, hey! 
You getting this? 

Do you want to make an alliance? 
I can make custom modules. 
I also have a planet about the size of the moon, made completely out of Ship hull. 

Just give me coordinates as to where you want me to warp, i'll warp in there 
.... and probably destroy whatever ships are there, but Hydraxil's might be too strong for even a planet 

Message END
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

Grand Teki

Quote from: cpaca on January 06, 2018, 01:27:56 PM
Sending transmission. 

Hey, hey! 
You getting this? 

I also have a planet about the size of the moon, made completely out of Ship hull. 

.... and probably destroy whatever ships are there, but Hydraxil's might be too strong for even a planet 

Message END

---Initiating 1024-bit encryption---
---Sending message---

Hello, we've got the message.

Yes, we do want an alliance.
You can? That's awesome! We will probably ask for some, we are willing to pay.
We also have pla- made outta what? That's even more awesome! In all seriousness though, that is impressive. Do you call it the Death Star?

Here are the coordinates: TP-834<Colony ZT-0341>
Show the Hydraxil who's the boss!

Also, I can make a communications channel that doesn't need message encryption and all that hassle. It does it for all of us.

---Message Sent---
---Do you want to open a channel? <y/n>---
TFW quarantie

cpaca

Quote from: Grand Teki on January 06, 2018, 02:33:52 PM
Sending transmission. 

Hey, hey! 
You getting this? 

Message END

---Sending message---

We also have pla- made outta what? That's even more awesome! In all seriousness though, that is impressive. Do you call it the Death Star?

Also, I can make a communications channel that doesn't need message encryption and all that hassle. It does it for all of us.

---Message Sent---

[REDACTED TRANSMISSION DATA] 
Sure, can you open a transmission channel? 
It's not made out of ship hull, it's made out of something that is as strong as ship hull, can be used as ship hull, and I use as ship hull. 
But it's not ship hull. It regrows itself. 
No, I don't call it the death star. No Planetary annihilation weapon. yet 
I got a ton of particles inside, though. I think that'll be my main way of helping. Next to outright ramming the hydraxil. They may be powerful, but even with a lot of shields you can't take on a planet of ship hull.   
All right, i'll be warping in there now. 
It'll take a bit of time to get there, because warping an entire planet to hyperspace is not easy. Not easy at all. 

Well, i'll see you there. 
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

Grand Teki

Quote from: cpaca on January 06, 2018, 03:18:24 PM
Quote from: Grand Teki on January 06, 2018, 02:33:52 PM
Sending transmission. 

Hey, hey! 
You getting this? 

Message END

---Sending message---

---Message Sent---

Sure, can you open a transmission channel? 
It's not made out of ship hull, it's made out of something that is as strong as ship hull, can be used as ship hull, and I use as ship hull. 
But it's not ship hull. It regrows itself. 
No, I don't call it the death star. No Planetary annihilation weapon. yet 
I got a ton of particles inside, though. I think that'll be my main way of helping. Next to outright ramming the hydraxil. They may be powerful, but even with a lot of shields you can't take on a planet of ship hull.   
All right, i'll be warping in there now. 
It'll take a bit of time to get there, because warping an entire planet to hyperspace is not easy. Not easy at all. 

Well, i'll see you there. 
[close]

---Opening channel---
---Setup complete, ready for use---

Test test, it's working like a charm.
That non-hull is the hull of that ship. Technically it is made out of ship hull.
Reaction meme
[close]
Whatever destroys or disables those Hydraxil ships. Also, if you get to the core of the ships, try not to totally annihilate them. Just destroy the core and we'll collect the wreckages for analysis and copying. If you need help with travelling through hyperspace with big ships, I can send you an internal configurator and booster compatible with about 85% of hyperdrive designs.

Also, a bonus thing: the channel doesn't close, so you can talk continuously.
TFW quarantie