Main Menu

energy level glitch

Started by ThePhantom, April 20, 2010, 09:51:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePhantom

This has really been bothering me since I'm trying to make a new series (which this is going to be a spoiler for since I didn't want to quit and reproduce this glitch) so here's a screen shot with a circle on the glitch.

anyone else have this or is it just me?
This is for the record.. I will not go silently into the night! I will not go without a fight! Tonight I make my final stand! I go forth in the hell I choose for myself, not the one chosen for me! I will return from this hell, or leave this world knowing I died a cause I wanted to die for!
~Phantom

ThePhantom

On the same note I've found this one too, it only started recently, same as the other, and is rather annoying.

It only does it with the score, not time.
This is for the record.. I will not go silently into the night! I will not go without a fight! Tonight I make my final stand! I go forth in the hell I choose for myself, not the one chosen for me! I will return from this hell, or leave this world knowing I died a cause I wanted to die for!
~Phantom

Kamron3

restart Creeper World, it should fix itself on both. I've reported both bugs and Virgil said that its the font.

_k

ThePhantom

It's been happening for the past few days, I wouldn't have bothered posting if it went away three days ago when it started.
~Phantom

knucracker

Resize the window a bit and it will probably go away.  You can thank flash font support for this (when scaled).

ThePhantom

I set it back, if it comes back I'll tell you.
~Phantom

ThePhantom

The score one is still there and now it's affecting the time and I reset for best resolution.
~Phantom