Falcon Renegades [Updated: 26/08/17]

Started by Spaartan, July 08, 2017, 02:54:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spaartan

Start Transmission:
To whoever receives this, hello, I am the main representative and leader of my group!

We are a group of renegades who defected from a fleet of GalCorp for classified reasons, we were once a part of their main brute force. We are located in a sector of redacted space which we have found, mostly since it is a shield from the particulate threat, being a Seloi Hyperdome and all.

Our ship designs have a somewhat resemblance to the Hydraxil Collective's ships since we worked with them before. Anyways, here are our unique and useful ships!

Classes (According to GalCorp Standards):
Small: 1-19 CM
Medium: 20-49 CM
Large: 50-299 CM
Huge: 300-999 CM
Capital: 1000-2599 CM
Titan: 2600+ CM
Stations: N/A

Small

Swallow-This is the smallest ship in our arsenal. It can still fight off large swarms when used in very large groups.

Cardinal-Although small, this ship proves it can still fight against emergent

Blue Jay-In small fleets, stunner threats become more abundant since most smaller ships do not have dischargers. This ship can be used for diffusing both particulate and stunners.

Wagtail-Even in small fleets, energy is limited. Therefore, we have made a ship that is both small and has the essentials of a tanker.

[close]

Medium

Budgie-A tanker of sorts. It has two tanks in it for prolonged fights, should only be used for ships smaller or equal in size.

Robin-You are sure to get that emitter down with this thing. It has triple lathes and a tank to stay in low energy spaces for longer periods of time

Humming Bird-A flying bulk of lasers, good for pinning down emitters while the lathes do their jobs.

Seagull-The only one with a grabber. When there is no benign particulate around, it can be used for ramming, but I recommend using the crane for that instead.

[close]

Large

Finch-Along with a tank and triple dischargers, it has generators so that it can work without being attached to an energy mine.

Crane-A ramming ship, meant to kill low protection bridges. Timing and location are key.

Crow- A small, self-sustaining carrier used for smaller operations. It surpasses most other carriers of its size as well as it outlasts them.

Canary-A shielded frigate with a 10 missile battery, it can fight small doppels with undivided attention while the dual-shield protects it.

Quail-The counterpart of the Canary, except with 10 cannons. It can hold its own against small particulate swarms.

Crown Pigeon-Essentially a cluster of weapons, it is a well-rounded ship and has an MK7 to deal with doppels that harass smaller ships.

Cockatoo-The better but more costly rammer in our arsenal. It has two shields to take down most ships and any doppel. When not in combat, it slowly regenerates its energy using the two generators.

Gryphon-A very powerful ship with almost little to no armor, but that doesn't mean it cannot protect itself against enemies. It has a shield, several generators. Although having an MK7, it still managed to fit in the large ship group.

[close]

Huge

Avian Warbird-Its schematics were found in a Hyperspace pocket a few cycles ago. The reason we brought it back to life was because of its strength as a quick response ship. It has an extreme advantage against doppels and emergent.

Vulture-It has extremely destructive capabilities that surpass all other large ships. It also capitalizes on the use of MK7s.

Sparrow-The support counterpart of the Vulture. Its schematics were lost for a while until one of our engineers found it on a broken carrier.

Raven-A very well-rounded ship. It has two tanks and a shield to hold off medium sized particulate swarms.

Falcon-The big brother of the Raven. It has an extra pair of cannons and missiles. It can regenerate its energy and store it inside its twin tanks.

Flock-A massive ship that holds 6 fighters. The pilots of these fighters are the best students of the flight academy.

Dove-A massive tanker that can build smaller ships without a power source, it is used to fuel multiple large class ships. Its only downside is that it has low protection.

Owl-One of the most used ships in our arsenal, the Owl can hold off most attacks without getting destroyed. We still wonder why Cpt. Spaartan calls it "Hedwig".

[close]

Capitals

Eagle-A true battleship, boasting six MK7s and several tanks to hold out without any energy mine, for only a while that is.

Flamingo-An astonishing and beautiful ship. It has three lathes, two dischargers, several generators, and a port. The ultimate support ship.

Peacock-Its swarm of fighters cannot be stopped by any small battlefleet. It cannot hold its own against bigger fleets though.

[close]

Stations

Hawk Research Station-A large station good for protection and studying the habits of particulate, is especially well armed to face emergent.

Wing Refueling Station-A testament to the power of reactors, this is used in little to no energy operations but it takes a long time to rebuild once destroyed.

Claw Assault Station-Nothing spells "dead doppels" better than the Claw, it has four MK7 and several other defense mechanisms, do not use this thing without an energy source for too long.

P4RR0T Defense Platform-A tiny platform but still a great ship. It has stood against a tide of particulate all by itself due to the 4 shields. It has saved countless smaller ships from doppels using its twin MK7s.

Nest Mega Defence Platform-The FR has seen ever increasing amounts of emitters and energy mines that become difficult to capture and this was the result. A ship meant to capture and defend energy mines, encapsulating it and stopping anything from going in or out.

Adarna Battle Station-Used to defend the resource stations we acquired after the attack by the T-Mat. So far it has proved very useful for housing fighters to defend said stations.

[close]

HQ Ship

Aguila-The main ship of the entire Falcon Fleet, only one exists to this day and it has never been destroyed. It is accompanied by most of the larger ships in the fleet and can build smaller ones on the way.

[close]

Only one of these exist and they cannot be recreated. They are the pride of the Renegades.
Elites

Pheonix-After the attack on our sector, GalCorp left us with what was left of the Phased Ion Cannon Array, which we repurposed as a ship, we fused some of the untapped Ion Nodes to make dischargers and a lathe.

Archimedes-A large vessel made for discovering and studying phenomena all around the universe. It has weapons to defend itself when necessary.

[close]

Found in four different universes (not really related to the story, unless it becomes useful)
Titans

Galactica-The battleship that brought terror to the faces of its enemies. It is a tribute to the power of the human empire in the other dimension.

Executor-In a world where rebellions are common, this empire came up with a sight that will stop rebels in their tracks. It has so many powerful cannons, it is pointless to count.

USS Enterprise-A starship fueled by curiosity and courage, the Enterprise seeks to explore unknown worlds in the Final Frontier.

Mothership-The aliens here, called Harvesters, defeated most other worlds with ease thanks to this ship. It holds dozens of fighters ready to take on any fleet in its path.

[close]

Obsolete

Flock v1

Cockatiel

Eagle v1

Flamingo v1

Raven v1

Budgie v1

Finch v1

Finch v2

Finch v3

Humming Bird v1

Seagull v1

Seagull v2

Seagull v3

Dove v1

Dove v2

Claw v1

Claw v2

Crown Pigeon v1

Owl v1

Owl v2

Egg

Budgie v1

Budgie v2

Canary v1

Quail v1

[close]

Alliances

Custom Module Creators-They give us exclusive access to their modules before they are released to the other corporations.

Hiigara Defence Force-Following the attack of the T-Mat, the HDF helped us get back on our feet and continue to protect us.

At the end of the game, the Queen and the Pawn are put in the same box.

Dark Ambition

How to image
QuoteSSOD(Is that the right term?): I have no idea how to add pictures, can somebody tell me how? Thanks in advance.

I posted on the Horan Galactic Rebel Alliance page about how to add pictures. The examples I used have been removed now, but i'll use an example that won't get removed this time:

If you want to attach images like the way others do, you need to BBcode the link. Or whatever the technical term is.

Upload it to a image hosting website (Imageshack, imgur, and even dropbox will work)
Right click the image and click "Copy image address"

http://knucklecracker.com/particlefleet/queryShips.php?query=thumbnailid&id=230

Click the "Insert image" Button (Right under the bold button) and paste the image in between the BBC
Click preview to get a look, and it should show up.

If you use dropbox (like I did) you kinda have to do something else.

Have the image in a dropbox folder, right click on the image, then click "Copy dropbox link"
Should look somwhat like this(Im using my Tertiary Corvette for this, the link would look a bit diff but kinda same.):
This doesnt work all by itself, should you BBcode it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nin5570stksomvb/Frontline%20Corporation%20Logo.PNG?dl=0

You have to remove "dl=0" at the end and replace it with "raw=1"

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nin5570stksomvb/Frontline%20Corporation%20Logo.PNG?raw=1

Then do the same above, by clicking the "Insert Image" button. If you want, you can also type it in yourself like this:
[img][/img]

Fo me, ships are saved into: C:\Users\Redacted\OneDrive\Documents\My Games\particlefleet\ships
[close]

Dark Ambition

Previous Communique
Quote from: Spaartan on July 08, 2017, 02:54:57 AM
Start Message:
To whoever receives this, hello, I am the main representative and leader of my group!
You have received an info cache from the Falcon Renegades via Artificial Asteroid (Sorry if we broke anything in the process)

We are a group of renegades who defected from a fleet of GalCorp for classified reasons. We are located in a sector of redacted space which we have labeled our "Nest", mostly since it is a shield from the particulate threat, being a metal dome and all. We hope the ones that receive this are not pro particulate since we are already busy with a regular visit from particulate infested ships. We have helped several groups that have passed by, notably a small corporation with a unique collection of ships, very nice folks too, and the second, a group of AI that has labeled themselves the Hydraxil Collective, they came in crashing into one of the nearby asteroids in our sector, we welcomed them in but they didn't really like the fact we were humans for some reason. They departed leaving us with astonishing knowledge. We haven't seen them for a while but they recently sent us a message that they are grateful for our help, and that they are okay. So far we are mostly neutral when it comes to people asking if we are on their side.

Speaking of the knowledge, they helped us with our ship designs, giving us a power free way to have our ships have gaps in between several parts. I'm sure you want to how our ships look like, so here are our ship schematics:

Light Ships:
Spoiler

Budgie-A tanker of sorts. It has two tanks in it for prolonged fights, should only be used for ships smaller or equal in size.

Robin-Shares the same design as the Budgie but with one tank and triple lathes, you are sure to get that emitter down.

Finch-Same design as the first two ships here and only has generators so that it can work without being attached to an energy mine.

Egg-This is the smallest ship in our arsenal. It can still fight off large swarms when used in groups, remember that.

Canary-A shielded frigate with 4 missiles, can fight small doppels with undivided attention while the dual-shield protects it.

Quail-The same as the Canary, except with 4 cannons.
[close]
Medium Ships:
Spoiler

Cockatiel-A rammer with the intent to destroy, it's best off destroying smaller ships and doppels though.
Crown Pigeon-Essentially a cluster of ships, it is well rounded and has an MK7 to deal with doppels that harass smaller ships.
[close]
Large Ships:
Spoiler

Cockatoo-The better but more costly rammer in our arsenal. It has two shields to take down most ships and any doppel. When not in combat,
it slowly regenerates its energy using the two generators.
Dove-A massive tanker that can build smaller ships without a power source, it is used to fuel multiple large class ships. Its main downside is that it has no weapons.
Flock-A massive ship that holds 6 fighters with our best pilots inside.
Owl-The tank of the large ships. It can hold off most particulate swarms without getting destroyed.
Raven-A well-rounded devil of a ship. It has a tank and shield for those rough times.
Falcon-The big brother of the Raven. It has an extra pair of cannons and missiles. Can regenerate its energy and store it inside its twin tanks.
[close]
Capital Ships:
Spoiler

Eagle-A true battleship, boasting three MK7s and several generators to hold out without any energy mine.
Flamingo-An astonishing ship. It has two horns to block off stray particulate, three lathes, two dischargers, several generators, a grappler and a port. The ultimate support ship.
[close]

SSOD(Is that the right term?): I have no idea how to add pictures, can somebody tell me how? Thanks in advance.
[close]

-=Ship Computer=-
Alert - Captain Spaartan:
A data stream cyte has been detected throughout our sector. Connecting under a sandboxed server...
Direct Ship-To-Ship Connection Established.

Greetings. I am CEO Adalar Verrater of Frontline Corporation. We just finished rallying a group of GalTech workers from a station under assault when we found your Data Cache.

I hope it was the only one you sent out, as we were able to find out your sector location based off of matter samples from the cache. Not exact system however. I'm transmitting design specs for Rift-Capsules... These are untraceable.
Info Cache RC
# --InfoCacheRC-- 7/8/2017 12:36:56 AM

$UnitX:0
$UnitY:0
$Msg:""
$Msgdelay:0
$UnitT:"InfoPickup"

once
300 delay # 300 is 10 seconds. To change how long you want, just take how long you want, in seconds, and multiply it by 30.
<-UnitX <-UnitY 0 6 0 setlandbulk
<-UnitX <-UnitY 5 3 1 setlandbulk
<-UnitX <-UnitY 0 2 1 setlandbulk
<-UnitX <-UnitY 3 sub 0 1 1 setlandbulk
<-UnitX <-UnitY 3 add 0 1 1 setlandbulk
<-UnitX 3 sub <-UnitY 0 1 1 setlandbulk
<-UnitX 3 add <-UnitY 0 1 1 setlandbulk
"InfoPickup" <-UnitX <-UnitY createunit ->UID
endonce

<-UnitX <-UnitY 1 1 getallunitsinrange ->Units
true ->destroyedcheck
<-Units getlistcount 0 do
<-Units[I] ->UID
<-UID getunittype <-UnitT eq if
false ->destroyedcheck
endif
loop

<-destroyedcheck if
<-Msgdelay delay
<-Msg showconversation
self 0 destroyunit
endif
[close]
OOC: I hope it works for you guys ^^; This was frankensteined together using Stickman's scripts

Many Corporations have defected from GalCorp. We are one such Corporation, as we used to be their top researchers. If you need any help setting things up or defending, we can send a message to our brothers back home to assist you.

Spaartan

Quote from: Dark Ambition on July 08, 2017, 03:58:09 AM

-=Ship Computer=-
Alert - Captain Spaartan:
A data stream cyte has been detected throughout our sector. Connecting under a sandboxed server...
Direct Ship-To-Ship Connection Established.

Greetings. I am CEO Adalar Verrater of Frontline Corporation. We just finished rallying a group of GalTech workers from a station under assault when we found your Data Cache.

I hope it was the only one you sent out, as we were able to find out your sector location based off of matter samples from the cache. Not the exact system, however. I'm transmitting design specs for Rift-Capsules... These are untraceable.

Many Corporations have defected from GalCorp. We are one such Corporation, as we used to be their top researchers. If you need any help setting things up or defending, we can send a message to our brothers back home to assist you.

We thank you for your reply, right now we have already established in this little place of ours and the particulate is easy to keep at bay, thanks to the defense cannon given to us by the Ticon Corporation.

(OOC: This post will also be used for the ships that couldn't fit on the main)

Dark Ambition

Adalar-

I hope it was the only one you sent out, as we were able to find out your sector location based off of matter samples from the cache. Not exact system however. I'm transmitting design specs for Rift-Capsules... These are untraceable.
Info Cache RC

# --InfoCacheRC-- 7/8/2017 12:36:56 AM

$UnitX:0
$UnitY:0
$Msg:""
$Msgdelay:0
$UnitT:"InfoPickup"

once
300 delay # 300 is 10 seconds. To change how long you want, just take how long you want, in seconds, and multiply it by 30.
<-UnitX <-UnitY 0 6 0 setlandbulk
<-UnitX <-UnitY 5 3 1 setlandbulk
<-UnitX <-UnitY 0 2 1 setlandbulk
<-UnitX <-UnitY 3 sub 0 1 1 setlandbulk
<-UnitX <-UnitY 3 add 0 1 1 setlandbulk
<-UnitX 3 sub <-UnitY 0 1 1 setlandbulk
<-UnitX 3 add <-UnitY 0 1 1 setlandbulk
"InfoPickup" <-UnitX <-UnitY createunit ->UID
endonce

<-UnitX <-UnitY 1 1 getallunitsinrange ->Units
true ->destroyedcheck
<-Units getlistcount 0 do
<-Units[I] ->UID
<-UID getunittype <-UnitT eq if
false ->destroyedcheck
endif
loop

<-destroyedcheck if
<-Msgdelay delay
<-Msg showconversation
self 0 destroyunit
endif
[close]

Spaartan-
We thank you for your reply, right now we have already established in this little place of ours and the particulate is easy to keep at bay, thanks to the defense cannon given to us by the Ticon Corporation. May we ask, where are the whereabouts of the Corporation? We lost track of them when they were surrounded by ships that we didn't think they had when they stayed in our sector. Are those who were there when we lost signal of them allies or enemies? I fear that they might have been attacked by the unknown ships.

Adalar-
Ticon Corporation? I don't know what you're on about. Last I heard, Ticon Corporation went into Redacted Space with only three ships and a single omni. Probably died as soon as they got there, poor sods. That was about... what, a month or two before Hale Corporation sent the data they found? Whatever. GalCorp keeps all this information locked up.

No wait... I think... I think we lost contact with Ticon Corporation at about... hmm... i'll mark it on a prototype map:
Contact Points Lost
[close]
This is unfinished and most likely inaccurate, but there you go.

GoodMorning

Quote from: Dark Ambition on July 08, 2017, 03:58:09 AM
Not exact system however. I'm transmitting design specs for Rift-Capsules... These are untraceable.
Info Cache RC
[close]
OOC: I hope it works for you guys ^^; This was frankensteined together using Stickman's scripts
Greetings from Rising Star. We provide the following modified schematic for general use, noting an efficiency gain and greater flexibility. It also contains a cloaking device.
Schematic
# --InfoBurstRS-- 7/8/2017 12:36:56 AM

$BurstX:0 #Coordinates of
$BurstY:0 #message reception location

$MsgName:"" #Name of the recorded conversation
$TransmitDelay:300 #Time in frames until message key-unit and transmission arrives in the target sector.
$TimeLocked:0 #Frames. 30 frames to the second. Time from key-unit removal until message available
$KeyType:"InfoPickup" #Recordings can be keyed to many things. Omnis, caches, even structures.

once
Self "main" "NONE" SetImage #Cloak the message storage.
300 Delay
<-UnitX <-UnitY 0 6 0 SetLandBulk
<-UnitX <-UnitY 5 3 1 SetLandBulk
<-UnitX <-UnitY 0 2 1 SetLandBulk
<-UnitX <-UnitY 3 sub 1 SetLand
<-UnitX <-UnitY 3 add 1 SetLand
<-UnitX 3 sub <-UnitY 1 SetLand
<-UnitX 3 add <-UnitY 1 SetLand
<-KeyType <-UnitX <-UnitY CreateUnit ->Key_UID
endonce

<-Key_UID GetUnitIsDestroyed if
<-TimeLocked Delay
<-MsgName ShowConversation
Self 0 DestroyUnit #Security
endif

OOC: Again untested, but straightforward to be easily fixed. Do let me know if I've made an error.
[close]

We find it interesting that you are both biological and on good terms with the Hydraxil Collective. Yours is, alas, a possibly unique case.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

Keeper Decagon

Quote from: GoodMorning on July 08, 2017, 09:47:24 AM
We find it interesting that you are both biological and on good terms with the Hydraxil Collective. Yours is, alas, a possibly unique case.

There have been recorded instances where the Collective had "been friendly" to human defectors in order to undermine the major power at the time, however. During the reign of the Seloi as the major galactic power, the Collective actively gathered and used the defiance of splinter factions to press the advantage upon the Imperium. This could very well be a similar situation.

Be cautious, Captain Spaartan. The Collective is unpredictable and dangerous. If you have any intel on their movements or ship configurations, please forward it to Hiigaran Strategic Command in Sector 203, Abbasid Gate.
"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE

Spaartan

Start Message:
Captain Spaartan: Hello, we have finally established a way to put a representation of our ships, sorry for the long wait.
(OOC: Thank you to Dark Ambition and Foxx who told me how to put images)

Spaartan

Quote from: Keeper Decagon on July 08, 2017, 04:37:47 PM
There have been recorded instances where the Collective had "been friendly" to human defectors in order to undermine the major power at the time, however. During the reign of the Seloi as the major galactic power, the Collective actively gathered and used the defiance of splinter factions to press the advantage upon the Imperium. This could very well be a similar situation.

Be cautious, Captain Spaartan. The Collective is unpredictable and dangerous. If you have any intel on their movements or ship configurations, please forward it to Hiigaran Strategic Command in Sector 203, Abbasid Gate.
Start Message:
Captain Spaartan: Keeper Decagon, I thank you for your concern, but we mostly are a safe haven for anyone that passes by, one of which was the Collective, we don't really do any business with them when it comes to fighting, we do love spectating the fights they have with others using a technology we got from particulate (although evil, they are somewhat intelligent)Rift portal. We only help if one side is doing something not good, say, attacking a peaceful fleet. Most of the time we aren't watching though, we usually explore beyond and into the more dangerous places.
(OOC: Decagon, I am a big fan of your ships and maps, the actual names of my ships were sparked by your qwaar-jet)

Spaartan

[Update]:
Added HQ class ship (probably the only one that will exist), Agila, probably the most overpowered HQ yet (look at the size of it! 35x25).

Dark Ambition

Quote from: Spaartan on July 10, 2017, 10:36:03 AM
[Update]:
Added HQ class ship (probably the only one that will exist), Agila, probably the most overpowered HQ yet (look at the size of it! 35x25).

Ohhhh, if you want overpowered HQ's, try making Homeworld ships :P

Spoiler
[close]

Seriously, i've been spending a lot of yesterday, and still in the middle of, replicating EVERY ship from Homeworld, even some ships from Homeworld mods, and some of these guys of just... BIG

Keeper Decagon

Quote from: Dark Ambition on July 10, 2017, 10:57:19 AM
Ohhhh, if you want overpowered HQ's, try making Homeworld ships :P

Spoiler
[close]

Seriously, i've been spending a lot of yesterday, and still in the middle of, replicating EVERY ship from Homeworld, even some ships from Homeworld mods, and some of these guys of just... BIG

Ooooooooooooh, pretty!
"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE

FOXX

Damn DA, beautiful HQ.
Only some half pieces in the back need armour or is that intended?
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

Spaartan

Eh,I'll try building the battle star galactica ship first. That one requires more love

Spaartan

I did it... I made The Battlestar Galactica. It belittles your already large homeworld ships.