Steam's comming soon

Started by Tjgalon, July 07, 2016, 11:54:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

knucracker

Soon (as in a week or two) there will be a press preview version... at that point anyone in beta can talk about the game, post videos, screenshots, etc.  In fact I'll encourage it... the more the merrier.  I might even do a twitch, youtube, or beam (whatever the thing is these days) live stream at some point.

Fireball14

I'm checking my email every day hoping to get beta invite, I know i won't get one but still...  ;D

Tjgalon

I been watching the videos, I feel like such a pro, I can't wait for the game, and also you guys to show me, i have a lot to learn, lol.

Anyone else getting the new game twitch. It where you know a new game, that you want it really son, but you need to wait a little longer still. Cause I got that right now, lol.

Sorrontis

Is there a wiki for PF coding? You know I'm jumping right into it.
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

J

Quote from: Sorrontis on August 27, 2016, 12:13:03 PM
Is there a wiki for PF coding? You know I'm jumping right into it.
The difference between CRPL and PRPL is just one letter. I think the crpl docs pages will be sufficient to prepare for prpl (though only for about 75%).

SuperTerminator

Quote from: Tjgalon on August 27, 2016, 12:09:20 PM
I been watching the videos, I feel like such a pro, I can't wait for the game, and also you guys to show me, i have a lot to learn, lol.

Anyone else getting the new game twitch. It where you know a new game, that you want it really son, but you need to wait a little longer still. Cause I got that right now, lol.

I've had it since maybe june, though its increased in strength by a ton in the past month. I reaaaaaallly don't want to have to wait another full month, but at the same time I really want the game to be as awesome as possible so I'll be thoroughly impressed by it.
I tried making CW3 custom maps once upon a time. I kinda failed. My maps were too large/stupidly long/stupidly easy. I think I only ever made one really good map, and its not for people who hate spores. I mean it'd be good shock therapy xD

GoodMorning

I haven't noticed. I will likely enjoy it when it is here, and have started on a PRPL wishlist, but I don't bother anticipating it. (Also, remaining in ignorance throughout development means that I get the entire game in a package, rather than having strange expectations strung out everywhere.)

For PRPL, I doubt that anything but the I/O will change significantly (though I hope for a few utilities to help with many-Core scripts). The I/O replacement will be needed, as we don't have much use for SetCreeperNoLower and its ilk.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

Sorrontis

PRPL must be quite different in terms of what we can do. There's just so much more.
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

GoodMorning

Sorrontis

Regardless, I'm waiting til the full game. I'll figure it all out then

GoodMorning

Tjgalon

Finally it September. I know, that the hopeful date not till the end of the month, but if we do hit it, we now have less then a month to play, this is exciting.

Tjgalon

Epic Fantasy Battle 3, just release on steam, and for free too. I found a game to play while waiting for Particle fleet.

Fireball14

Quote from: virgilw on August 27, 2016, 10:40:46 AM
Soon (as in a week or two) there will be a press preview version... at that point anyone in beta can talk about the game, post videos, screenshots, etc.  In fact I'll encourage it... the more the merrier.  I might even do a twitch, youtube, or beam (whatever the thing is these days) live stream at some point.

So how that press version is coming? It's been around two weeks. Can't wait to see more gameplay videos.

Karsten75

Which game reviewers' channels do you watch?