variable for coordinates?

Started by milkev, March 27, 2016, 05:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

milkev

the core seems to work with negative differences now, but wasnt yesterday. i am really wierded out, but i probably just didnt notice them yesterday (though that doesnt make any sense, im pretty sure my eyesight is near perfect) anyway, sorry if i caused any of you worry about that  :-[

Builder17

Why anybody should worry if CRPL isn't working right?  ???
Annoying it is , but nothing to worry about...  ;)

milkev

Quote from: GoodMorning on April 01, 2016, 09:38:42 PM
The line of self-destructing cores makes little sense to me, however...

i wasnt gonna have a big line, im thinking of having connect to an already existing one (it doesnt exist yet) that will take the creeper were it needs to go, but wont be active until its connected.

GoodMorning

I'm still not sure what you are after, but will stop trying to second-guess it.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

Vanguard

1) There were tons of trace outputs in the code, if you need help with a specific problem, please post that output and we can help you logic wise.
2) If you tried using negative numbers "1 -1 add" is probably possible to use and SHOULD be the same as "1 1 sub", HOWEVER, this MIGHT not work to add negative numbers depending on the underlying implementation. CRPL has its quirks.
3) If you would place your CRPL to the left side of the map ( 0 value for X/Y ) subtracting 0 from it would make it go offmap. This could be the reason why it self destructs.

Again, please use debugging, state your problems and break your problems down into simpler ones. This will help you and help us help you better.

Bug reporting is a skill in itself.