Custom Map #2574: My first PAC map , but with older template. :(. By: builder17

Started by AutoPost, September 25, 2015, 11:54:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2574: My first PAC map , but with older template. :(

Author: builder17
Size: 190x190

Desc:
#No totems #No ore #Playascreeper #Accident

D0m0nik

Congrats on your first PAC map, always appreciated!

I would say though that removing totems adds nothing to PAC maps, they are relatively limited as they only have two weps so having the totems adds something interesting to them. Still enjoyed playing your map, please make more!

teknotiss

Quote from: D0m0nik on September 25, 2015, 01:16:36 PM
Congrats on your first PAC map, always appreciated!

I would say though that removing totems adds nothing to PAC maps, they are relatively limited as they only have two weps so having the totems adds something interesting to them. Still enjoyed playing your map, please make more!

i was going to say don't forget the totems!!!
still thanks for making a map nad thanks for it being a PAC map!  8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

applemachome

Great map. 

I like my totems - hard to direct my creeper for awesome takeovers with lots of explosions!  But without them took a bit of a different technique.  Enjoyed the play. Thanks.

Loren Pechtel

And there's some way to do this one???

I cleared the area around my emitter but there's no way to get off the island.  The digitalis is being stopped by the walls and they aren't eroding.  Since I have only one location I can't replace the emitter with a spore tower.  Thus there's nothing to do.

Edit:  Very strange.  I tried it again just in case I had missed something--and this time I get another spore and emitter, both under nullilfier threat.

applemachome

Quote from: Loren Pechtel on September 25, 2015, 11:18:59 PM
And there's some way to do this one???

I cleared the area around my emitter but there's no way to get off the island.  The digitalis is being stopped by the walls and they aren't eroding.  Since I have only one location I can't replace the emitter with a spore tower.  Thus there's nothing to do.

Edit:  Very strange.  I tried it again just in case I had missed something--and this time I get another spore and emitter, both under nullilfier threat.

I've had this issue on a few PAC maps.  I usually start them a couple of times to make sure I'm not missing anything.

Builder17

toolforger

Not having totems was an interesting twist.
Getting past the various obstacles was interesting. Covering the stretches of cannon-covered land not so much.