Pass the map 4-Let's make a map together

Started by pawel345, April 25, 2014, 11:58:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanguard

Unlocked
- Added artistic value  ::)
- added 3 emitters none of which leaves a PZ behind to not making any assault to be a cakewalk, one of which spawns anticreeper ( a fairly low amount ) and which can be neutralized in order to get an ore mine, if players fancy.
- ALL BEHOLD SKULL CRACK MOUNTAIN!

Warpsing

UnLocked.
Changes: added some units, for example, the two starting base locations i can see has some starting things. one is a pulse cannon/collector linking. the second has a terp and a beam.
also, more mortars to make the bottom right easier.. and also some AC. if it's too much you can delete it. also emitters, antiemitters, 2 islands that essentally give you ore, and the anti-emitterish thing on the base with the pulse cannons is lowered  in value a little.

EpicEthan101

Dubstep Rocks, Rock Rules, and Electronic is just plain awesome!

Asbestos

What's up with all of the random units all around the map? They make it look cluttered and ridiculous to me.

MadMag

And a violation against the rules by modifying other members squares.
If the map is to hard there is better ways than adding plenty prebuild units :)

Warpsing

ah whoops.

Yes, i did remove the units that i made, sorry... i added my own message thing to the bottom left detailing... something.

planetfall

Why are there relays right next to emitters? Why are mortars set to move rather than just being at their destinations? Why is there a nullifier in the middle of nowhere away from anything to nullify? Why am I bothering to ask all these questions?
Pretty sure I'm supposed to be banned, someone might want to get on that.

Quote from: GoodMorning on December 01, 2016, 05:58:30 PM"Build a ladder to the moon" is simple as a sentence, but actually doing it is not.

Asbestos

Plus, somebody replaced most of the level 1 terrain with level 2 for some reason. It makes the map look all weird.

EpicEthan101

Quote from: Asbestos on May 03, 2014, 11:05:39 PM
Plus, somebody replaced most of the level 1 terrain with level 2 for some reason. It makes the map look all weird.
:( i did that to smoothen the terrain a bit. i thought it looked nice. :'(

Warpsing

sigh.... remember, you can't modify other people's squares.

Clean0nion

Quote from: Warpsing on May 04, 2014, 07:43:25 AM
sigh.... remember, you can't modify other people's squares.
Unless it's level 1 terrain. It's in the original post.

Quote from: pawel345 on April 25, 2014, 11:58:54 AM
3. Level 1 terrain left behind may be edited by others to better connect to other squares.

Asbestos

The map may be smoother, but now we can't edit any of it. And the theme is "mountains and valleys".

EpicEthan101

Quote from: Asbestos on May 04, 2014, 10:31:18 AM
The map may be smoother, but now we can't edit any of it. And the theme is "mountains and valleys".
we can still edit it, it is just complete now.

Clean0nion

Quote from: Asbestos on May 04, 2014, 10:31:18 AM
Get someone responsible to smoothen out the terrain without affecting anything but cosmetics.

Flabort

...I'm not so sure I could smooth it out, or if I'm responsible enough. But I'd volunteer if someone asked me to.
My maps: Top scores: Sugarplum, Cryz Dal, Cryz Torri, Cryz Bohz (Click fetch scores, page courtesy of kwinse)