Custom Map: The War, Part 7: Earthlight

Started by AutoPost, September 23, 2010, 01:16:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map: The War, Part 7: Earthlight

Author: Michionlion

Desc:
Finally, the seventh map of The War!

Lieutenant Commander Lee joins us again for a down to Earth mission. :) This part reveals some key elements in the story.

Enjoy!

Michionlion

Find the Feedback and Storyline Forum HERE.

Mission 8 is HERE.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

HellFreeze

Very nice. I enjoyed the artifacts on this one. It's hard, but not slightly easier than the last one. How anyone could finish this in 15 minutes is beyond me! I'm sure everyone wants to know the meaning of the latin. Care to enlighten us?

DethbyIT

Michionlion,
Another excellent game for us to figure out.
I am more than a little curious about those 14 minute scores. At that point, I was still building energy and clearing out the channel just above OC.

Thank you for putting another one together for us.
dbit

Michionlion

your welcome, dbit!

Quote from: HellFreeze on December 23, 2010, 09:08:59 PM
Very nice. I enjoyed the artifacts on this one. It's hard, but not slightly easier than the last one. How anyone could finish this in 15 minutes is beyond me! I'm sure everyone wants to know the meaning of the latin. Care to enlighten us?

Welll...

Spoiler

Decimer victor, Cutthim dokious.  Maximums vectri confiusios gieos.

Those are the words.  They are slightly (well probably a little more then slightly) modified latin.  It means this:

Gods are victorious, Cutthim falls.  To Highest comes confusion, to earth comes rock.

Very confusing, i know.  I put it there incase i needed any more mysteries (which i don't, but who knows for sure).

Also, it is sort of a riddle, and i have the meaning of it (not ready to say that yet).
[close]
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

hi

Hello,

I wanted to test making a video of my desktop for some time. So I decided to simply make a video of my play of this map. I got 12:40.
Spoiler

Note that this is the first time I finished the map. So there is lots of room for improvement ~9 mins would certainly not be surprising times.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j48YaC8k7EU&feature=player_embedded
[close]

Michionlion

well, thanks, hi!  I'll post a link to it in my thread.
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

fridge

thanks for showing me the way...the relay move at the beginning is really nice, hi !