This topic is for discussion of map #742: Chaos Theory

Author: PsudoSage

Desc:
Use the butterfly to destroy a tornado.

TrickyDragon

Chaos Theory woo  i loved this map ^^ keep it up :D
This is Life,  Life happens.

PsudoSage

Glad to see people like my first public map. I thought it might be a bit too hardcore for most people but I see some people managed it in 13 minutes so its obviously not hardcore enough  ;D he he he.

I got a hard map on the go at the moment, should be finished in a day or two, just balancing it before uploading.

TrickyDragon

it was interesting, and dont mind the scores, some ppl cant stand themselves and post false scores ^^ it was really fun and interesting :)   happy hunting :)
This is Life,  Life happens.

Kithros

Quote from: TrickyDragon on January 25, 2012, 06:33:45 PM
it was interesting, and dont mind the scores, some ppl cant stand themselves and post false scores ^^ it was really fun and interesting :)   happy hunting :)

I do not believe that any of the scores on this particular map are fake (or at the least I believe that they're all possible to achieve).

As far as the difficulty of the map goes, truthfully it's pretty easy - there isn't much that's actually threatening, it's mostly about just killing off the pre-placed creeper. The time it takes to finish a map is not always a good judge of the difficulty - there are some really long easy maps and some pretty short hard maps also.