Getting Creeper World and the map editor on a flash drive.

Started by TheBuilder, February 28, 2010, 10:44:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBuilder

Find the file name KnuckleCracker in either your C drive or user documents and copy it to the flash drive.
To play the game or use the editor simply activate the corresponding program from within the flash drive files:
     flash drive name/knuckle cracker/creeper world folder/creeper world program
     flash drive name/knuckle cracker/creeper map folder/creeper map program

Since updates to the editor are just an up-to-date editor, install the editor patches on a regular computer and then opy it to the knucklecracker folder on your flashdrive, let the two merge or watever.

For the game, ull need your original download for the game, install that on a computer, ( if its not already there) or copy its folder from your flashdrive, run it once, download/install the patch on the computer, then copy the game's folder back to the knucklecracker one on your flashdrive, let them merge.

Now you can play creeper world on any computer with a slot for your flashdrive and the appropriate hardware/software.

Note: this will not copy your progress, the file for that is elsewhere.
Not even death can stop the truly determined.

I told them, "I want to add to the world."
They said, "Then learn how to use the editor."
I asked, "What is the editor?"
They said, "Life."

JACKL

so,basically a cheat for being able to give all your friends the game without having to pay for it?
Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poke me in the ribs and cackle, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.

TheBuilder

NO

WRONG WRONG WRONG, besides, each subsequent copy to a computer would be locked to the original person, as in a whole lot of people playing as one person. Not this is just for portablility.

Stop thinking like a thief!!!

They said, "Life."

JACKL

good,i never actually thought like a theif,just pointing out that little fact.
Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poke me in the ribs and cackle, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.

TheBuilder

Better, if u would be so kind, plz keep comments such as those to ur self, don't need anybody getting any stupid ideas.

They said, "Life."