Main Menu

EASTER EGGS!

Started by Ghost, March 03, 2010, 04:13:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghost

SO i was playing through story line on double mode .. just for the hell of it .. i noticed after beating the game .. no real Easter eggs , no cheats, hints, new modes (although for beating entire game you do get the one mode). Just for the hell of it i wanted to see if there was one for beating Loki map , with double on.. without the use of Thor .. unfortunately there was not. Instead i seemed to glitch the game, the black hole opened up and never went away (because Thor was not there) .. so i started building a Thor (picture attatched) .. unfortunately after i built him the glitch did not seem to go away .. haha how fun... but yea some neat things would be cool to be added for doing ... unorthodox things within the regular game play/ score / ect. (any easter egg, achievement or new tech would be cool) ie- maybe if you complete the last level and are good enough to do it without Thor .. then you can go through every other level with Access to Thor (specially if double mode has been enabled.... which means you already demolished the game)

crazyone76

about the thor thing that you cant finish is already known but cool ideas exvept for the use thor in other levels
go Dutch
go Netherlands
Holland ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karsten75

Have you checked that you have the latest game patch? Virgil has fixed the "No Thor" bug.