Custom Map #1719: down the drain

Started by AutoPost, November 24, 2012, 12:01:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1719: down the drain

Author: Ringo

Desc:

timedragon

Love it.  Nicely planned.  It's awesome!

pocketdare

Very nice level. Did you intend to make the game winnable in a few minutes by destroying the nexus? I kinda wanted to play through without doing that, as the level seemed so nicely planned - but I couldn't help myself  :)

Ringo

Quote from: pocketdare on December 03, 2012, 11:28:13 PM
Very nice level. Did you intend to make the game winnable in a few minutes by destroying the nexus? I kinda wanted to play through without doing that, as the level seemed so nicely planned - but I couldn't help myself  :)

Well i don't really know this is my 2nd map. I was just playing around with the editor while reading the guides on here trying to finguer out what is what and it really just came together. All in all its about 35% planned and the rest hey this looks nice?

There is a and i stress the word "BIG" gap in skill lvl between myself and well all of you. What may take you 8 mins to beat will take me about 45 mins. I was barely able to beat it so i could submit it on my 10th play though. Even on a simple map like The rising sun & pyramid it toke me 40 min 9.5 sec to beat and thats on my 2nd try. I honestly don't see how you beat it in 6 min 30.3 sec much less in the 2 min range.