Custom Map: Lawrence Of Arabia

Started by AutoPost, December 24, 2010, 01:16:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map: Lawrence Of Arabia

Author: Sqaz

Desc:
Have you got what it takes to build an efficient guerilla army out of some scattered Arabia tribes, and challenge the power of the Ottoman Empire.
I hope you do, good luck officer.

snowmaker (JM)

I have tried this so many times... any suggestions on placement?

Sqaz

Use those blasters ;), they're with enough to cap the lower 5 emitters (if you fully charge them first of course). And then you'll find yourself the energy to build up slowly but  soundly.

snowmaker (JM)

The top six emitters are interesting... I ended up only having to cap the middle on each side because of the splash damage??

Fun map.

Sqaz

Yep, that's true, you can do the same on the Napoleon map. I wish I could say I meant it that way, but it just happened by accident, cause I think it's good in the sense that now you don't lose more energy capping the emitters than not capping them.

hi

Spoiler
it is also possible to simply take the artifacts by flying there with a bunch of blasters and then building one collector there. then you fly back, recharge the blasters and take one more...... then in the end, you charge the totem the same way... this makes the map very easy to beat.
[close]

Sqaz

Quote from: hi on December 28, 2010, 12:03:35 PM
Spoiler
it is also possible to simply take the artifacts by flying there with a bunch of blasters and then building one collector there. then you fly back, recharge the blasters and take one more...... then in the end, you charge the totem the same way... this makes the map very easy to beat.
[close]

Hmm, I'm not sure if it's so much easier. You still have to get a foothold because otherwise you can't reload the blasters, and that foothold has to survive while you're catching those artifacts.