Custom Map #1966: Challenge 1b

Started by AutoPost, February 10, 2013, 09:01:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1966: Challenge 1b

Author: l3h3l

Desc:
Second variation of the main map. Much more harder, then the first map. More maps will be coming soon!

PMouser

I cant win this, i cant nelify some emitters, i cant get nelifer close enough, please give me a spoiler, thanks?
Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.

l3h3l

Quote from: PMouser on February 11, 2013, 03:28:44 AM
I cant win this, i cant nelify some emitters, i cant get nelifer close enough, please give me a spoiler, thanks?
Here are some tips.
Spoiler
For those 10k emitter( picture below) try to arrange some launchers(3-4) to get a continual strike and give you enough to easily nullify the emitter.
[close]
Spoiler
With high density of emitter, look carefully when emits and then put nullifer( first of course need to clear them out).
[close]
Spoiler
Use technytes wisely( packet speed and decreasing unit costs increase your chances)
[close]
Hope it helps, if even this couldn't do it just ask and I try my best to help you out ;)

werebear

Actually found this one to be easier then the first one (1a). Only thing was thinking on which elements to move first and keeping a reserve that was fully charged. Nice map overall

RealAndy

Techs I used where fire rate, fire range, couple of energy storage and the rest packet speed.

pocketdare

SOS. Units starving. STOP. Please send rift tech immediately. STOP.

Nice map. Definitely makes you work for it.