Custom Map #10021: Rain In The Desert 1. By: Dark6al3a

Started by AutoPost, May 06, 2022, 02:41:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #10021: Rain In The Desert 1

Author: Dark6al3a
Size: 160x130

Desc:
A collab with teknotiss, And with some CRPL by Grabz and Builder17! My own Pyramid Power, Except that Pyramids also Rain AC! Again, I'll go give Tips at the Forum Page Basic Info: It's a mult-tasking map, A Defensive map in the Early game, and a Double Front map in the Late Game It's more of a "Double Offensive 2" but with a Touch of teknotiss Anyways.......Enjoy! #crpl #spores #no runners #digitalis #rainpower #no void Expect the Next part to be around a week later, Because I have some stupid exams

Dark6al3a

I've changed my Mind, I won't give tips, You're all alone in this one  :)
Waiting for Something to Happen ?

Helper

Great way to wake up in the morning.
One more cup of coffee and I'll give it a go.

BTW - you're hanging out in good company.
H

D0m0nik

This was really fun to play. The biggest challenge is getting your power up, a couple of PZ berthas soon make the centre an easy take.

Dark6al3a

Wow! A guy beat your Score D0m0nik!
Not a cheater because it's just a 20 sec difference

D0m0nik

I've corrected that  ;)

I would like to see a much harder version of this, the centre collapses very easily for me. It would be harder to attack if it was wider and had stronger emitters. Like double? Perhaps a few earlier spores to slow down early energy production.

Helper

Quote from: D0m0nik on May 08, 2022, 05:31:04 AM
I would like to see a much harder version of this...

Yikes!  :o

Give the rest of us humanoid types the chance to beat the orginal.
Well, I guess we've had the 'chance'...just not the ability.

As soon as I finish the Frog man's latest DMD, I'm coming back to this one.

Thanks,
H

Dark6al3a

After my Exams, I'll give Priority to making rain power 2 and 3, then I might make a V2 or Hard mode for this one

Dark6al3a

some screenshots I had

D0m0nik

Interesting to see different approches. I never use the bomber unless forced to, it is so slow. On this map just ht the centre with mortors and all of the AC does the job for you, I only made about 4 sprayers.