Custom Map #2735: PAC March the Marsh!. By: Vertu

Started by AutoPost, January 06, 2022, 09:43:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2735: PAC March the Marsh!

Author: Vertu
Size: 350x175

Malignantmind

I dunno about anyone else, but the creeper limit caused the whole map to grind to a standstill around the back line of totem shields. What little progress I could make at that point quickly got undone as creeper got pushed back and backline emitters that I have no control over started to produce creeper that did me  more harm than good.

Up until that point, 10/10 map. But I'm not sitting through the nightmarish slog it'd take to finish it.

Ago1896

Field gens don't puch the creeper in the direction they're supposed to. How do I solve this problem?

ha11oga11o

Great map. I enjoyed. I just wish theres way to turn of bloody creeper limit, just for evil fun. I want millions of creeper. Its just funnier for me.

(maybe turn of creeper limit when you select hard mode?)

Cheers!

Vertu

Egg gens are a way to fix your Creeper limit by throwing your built up Creeper at the enemy as eggs.
I can't make it so easy that you can win with nothing but Emitters!

Oh also the BURST ignores Creeper Cap.
Life isn't fair because we say it isn't. Not because it is unfair. In fact, it is so fair we want to say it isn't and do.

andz

The hard mode ending message shows up when you finish easy mode :)

I'm not a fan of the big creeper rocket. Either it gets destroyed and does nothing, or it clears out an area and I place enough emitters down to stop the enemy from recovering that area.

I enjoyed the map though, will try again on hard mode now.

Vertu

Quote from: andz on January 07, 2022, 05:11:43 PM
The hard mode ending message shows up when you finish easy mode :)
afaghauighdaeshjudfsjuidfgifdgfgi
Did a speed test, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnddddddd NORMAL MODE IS BROKEN.
Making fixed version now.

Quote from: ha11oga11o on January 07, 2022, 01:41:13 PM
(maybe turn of creeper limit when you select hard mode?)
That's an epic idea not gonna lie.
Life isn't fair because we say it isn't. Not because it is unfair. In fact, it is so fair we want to say it isn't and do.

andz

Finished hard mode. The giant creeper rocket got a lucky shot off and destroyed the enemy base before I got there lol