Custom Map #2520: Deviancy. By: Vertu

Started by AutoPost, November 03, 2021, 09:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2520: Deviancy

Author: Vertu
Size: 200x120

TrickyPlayer

Fun map without the VAUs. Dunno about with them, I never use them because the summoner is too confusing. Didn't even notice I played this for almost 1 whole hour.
When you want an explanation for something I use in my levels, or if you want to suggest something, feel free to tell me. Just don't ask/suggest things every other day please :P

reddwarf12

Really fun!  I tried to build some sort of Tesla thing, but when it reached the 2000 units, it said something like "Not available in this edition." Not a big deal - it was the fast moving cheaper ships that really helped the most.

Good map!

Vertu

Quote from: TrickyPlayer on November 04, 2021, 04:41:17 AM
Fun map without the VAUs. Dunno about with them, I never use them because the summoner is too confusing. Didn't even notice I played this for almost 1 whole hour.
Maybe check out my VAU tutorial map?

Quote from: reddwarf12 on November 04, 2021, 08:39:32 AM
Really fun!  I tried to build some sort of Tesla thing, but when it reached the 2000 units, it said something like "Not available in this edition." Not a big deal - it was the fast moving cheaper ships that really helped the most.

Good map!
Thank you for unknowingly participating in confirming that the Summoner does not explode in such a situation.
Life isn't fair because we say it isn't. Not because it is unfair. In fact, it is so fair we want to say it isn't and do.