Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #9359: chronom 2021-03-03

Author: INSH
Size: 99x99

Desc:
Fall seven times and stand up eight!

Loren Pechtel

Am I missing something or do we have to wait a long time at the start for the 25k and 70k absorbers to fill?

Riskbreaker

Quote from: Loren Pechtel on March 03, 2021, 07:23:33 PM
Am I missing something or do we have to wait a long time at the start for the 25k and 70k absorbers to fill?

you indeed are missing something

Spoiler
check for non physical corridors
[close]

Twi

Another good one!

Thanks for keeping these coming ❤
Currently watching: ARIA, Dog Days, and other unlikely things.
And some likely things, too!

chwooly

Quote from: Loren Pechtel on March 03, 2021, 07:23:33 PM

Guppy's
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein

Shatterstep

Excellent map.

Wish guppies would stop dying when heading back. Fundamental issue with the game that they don't follow the exact path back. Normally it wouldn't be an issue, but for this game mode with the kill zones.... So anyway, not a big deal.

Crimson King

Quote from: Shatterstep on March 04, 2021, 02:36:23 PM
Wish guppies would stop dying when heading back.
A level or two of move speed solved this for me.

Johnny Haywire

Another cool CSM map, although the absorber is way too overpowered. And it's kinda like the lever on the Death Star - you know you shouldn't pull the lever but sometimes you're passing by a planet and you just feel like... well, you get the idea.

And being able to reuse it over and over again...? That's like having the first few seasons of 24 on repeat, day & night - UNLIMITED BAUER!  :P

Thanks for the map!  ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

yum-forum

1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

yum-forum

1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last