Custom Map #8759: All Orange. By: TrickyCorp Colours

Started by AutoPost, August 12, 2020, 05:54:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #8759: All Orange

Author: TrickyCorp Colours
Size: 47x30

Desc:
After a orange balloon fell on top of th controls panel, you warped into the orangeverse. Everything here is orange. Insert excuse for lazy balancing here.

TrickyPlayer

This level sure is something different, right? It plays differently, and only one of each building can be there at the same time. Even though it is easy to push forward when you have some power zones... I challenge you to find the most effective method. Maybe the shield finally becomes useful again? By the way, the text is orange because the level is orange.
When you want an explanation for something I use in my levels, or if you want to suggest something, feel free to tell me. Just don't ask/suggest things every other day please :P

Johnny Haywire

For some unknown reason, I now have the song "Everything is Awesome" going around in my head, but the lyrics are "Everything is Orange..."

Please make it stop.

The map is deceptively cool. I say that because at first it looks overly simple, yet because of the limits you have to build a bit smartly. And while you can look for methods that produce the fastest time, you can also play this straight through at max speed to save a bit of RL time.

Thanks for the orange map!  ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

Twi

The concept was very neat. I found it a little tedious owing to the lack of energy, but I'm clearly not the fastest most gamer on this one, so I don't mind too much :D
Currently watching: ARIA, Dog Days, and other unlikely things.
And some likely things, too!