Custom Map: Humona

Started by AutoPost, January 17, 2011, 10:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map: Humona

Author: mouser

Desc:
a neat map for those gamers looking to play a while. If you like this map, I will try to upload more of my creations!

Timwi

Judging from the map description, may I assume that you are new to the game? If that is the case, maybe you are surprised that some people played your map in a significantly shorter time than you did. Don't let this demotivate you! If anything, it shows that people were interested in playing your map. :)

I'm looking forward to your next maps!

mouser

lol I knew it would be easy for some, but it is for noobies (yep im a noob) like me - who have already beaten the game - and are looking for more challenges. I am working on a collection of maps which will be a sequel to the original story... called Evolution. It will include all of the original main characters(Ops and Commander and of course "the old man"), but a new character named Homdel will come into play. I will be putting up more maps soon, so keep posted.

Michionlion

Well, sounds interesting!  I'll definitely look into it. 
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

mouser

Quote from: Timwi on January 18, 2011, 05:27:56 PM
Judging from the map description, may I assume that you are new to the game? If that is the case, maybe you are surprised that some people played your map in a significantly shorter time than you did. Don't let this demotivate you! If anything, it shows that people were interested in playing your map. :)

I'm looking forward to your next maps!

I just need to find time to create these... I have only owned the game for about two weeks.

fridge

even faster...common better times needed !